If your dog likes to curl up when they sleep, chances are you want to look at the best donut, bagel, round and square dog beds.
These rounded or cube dog beds provide lots of cushioning but a better shape for dogs that don’t lay straight out flat like dogs on a flat mattress might.
There’s a few different types of donut, bagel, round and cubed dog beds, so we reviewed each of them and put them in a top rated list.
Let’s check them out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Best Donut, Bagel, Round & Square Dog Beds
Our top picks for the best donut, bagel, round and square dog beds are:
- Best Friends by Sheri Shag Donut Bolster Cat & Dog Bed (on Chewy) (Larger Sizes), Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Vegan Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed (on Chewy) (Smaller Sizes)
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Shag Vegan Fur Donut Cuddler Bed (on Amazon) (Soft round/donut bed with a thick rim, and thinner inner core. Available up to an XL size, which is 45 inches in diameter, for dogs up to around 150lbs. Has an outer cushioned rim, with a thinner inner bed base)
- Majestic Pet Products Suede Dog Bed (on Amazon) – Bagel/Donut Dog Bed
- K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pet Bed (on Amazon) – Square/Cube Dog Bed
Best Donut, Bagel, Round & Square Dog Beds: Reviews
Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Deep Dish Cuddler
- A round bed for dogs up to 25 lbs
- Has a 12 inch rear bolster and a 9 inch high front bolster, with a cushion in between
- The bed itself is 20 inches in diameter inc. the walls, and 15 inches diameter on the inside excluding the walls
- Easy to clean
- Has a water proof bottom
- The inside of the bed is made of Sherpa lining – which is soft and warm
- Stuffed with virgin AirLOFT fibers
Majestic Pet Products Suede Dog Bed
- A bagel shaped bed that has an inner cushion and an outer bolster for your dog to rest their head and neck on
- The cushion is stuffed with premium high loft polyester fill
- The outer material is a waterproof denier fabric
- Easy to clean as it’s fully machine washable
- Available in sizes that suit dogs up to about 110lbs
- Made in the USA
K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pet Bed
- A square dog bed that is made of a soft berber exterior
- Fill made from recycled plastic bottles
- The bed itself is 12 inches thick
- The cover is removable and washable
- The bottom of the bed is a non slip fabric
- Comes in 2 colors – Grey and Mocha
- Comes in 3 sizes up to a Large size which is 32 inches by 32 inches
Best Donut, Bagel, Round & Square Dog Beds: Buyer’s Guide
Who Would Get A Donut, Bagel, Round or Square Dog Bed?
- Dogs that like bolster sides
- Dogs that like to curl up
- Dogs that like puffy thicker dog beds
Who Would A Donut, Bagel, Round or Square Dog Bed Not Be For?
- Dogs that would be better suited to a flat mattress dog bed
- Dogs that would be better suited to a rectangular dog bed
- Dogs that would be better suited to an outdoor dog bed
- Dogs that chew a lot or are destructive
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here