If you’re looking for outside type elevated dog beds, you’ll want to take a quick look at this guide.
We’ve put together a Coolaroo vs Kuranda vs K9 Ballistics dog bed comparison so that it’s much easier for you to pick which raised dog bed is best for you.
Let’s take a look!
Coolaroo vs Kuranda vs K9 Ballistics Elevated/Raised Dog Beds: Comparison & Reviews
You can check out the dog beds here:
- Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed (on Chewy)
- Coolaroo Elevated Pet Bed (on Amazon) (Raised bed. Available up to a Large size, for dogs around 100lbs)
- Kuranda PVC Dog Bed on Amazon – Mid Range Outdoor Dog Bed
- K9 Ballistics Cujo Cot Dog Bed (on Amazon) – Heavy Duty Chew Resistant Outdoor Dog Bed
- Kuranda Aluminium Dog Bed (on Amazon) – Heavy Duty Chew Resistant Outdoor Dog Bed
Coolaroo vs Kuranda vs K9 Ballistics Elevated/Raised Dog Beds: Reviews
We’ve previously reviewed these beds, and already compared the Kuranda vs the K9 Ballistics. You can read those guides/reviews here:
- Coolaroo Dog Bed Review
- K9 Ballistics Cujo Cot Review
- Kuranda PVC and Aluminium Framed Dog Bed Reviews
- Kuranda vs K9 Ballistics Cujo Cot Comparison and Reviews
Coolaroo vs Kuranda vs K9 Ballistics Elevated/Raised Dog Beds: Comparison
The main similarities between the beds are…
- They are all inside and outside dog beds
- They are all elevated/raised dog beds
- They are all dog beds with a frame and permeable fabric
- They are all quite easy to clean and don’t trap odors as much as mattress dog beds
The main differences between the beds are…
- The price points
- Coolaroo offers a powdercoated steel frame
- Kuranda offers both a PVC frame, and an aluminium frame option
- K9 Ballistics Cujo Cot has an aluminium frame and aluminium connections
- Coolaroo offers a knitted fabric cloth
- Kuranda PVC frame bed offers a Cordura fabric, similar to canvas
- Kuranda Aluminium frame bed offers a 40oz solid vinyl fabric
- The Cujo Cot and Aluminium Frame Kuranda bed are the most heavy duty, chew resistant and resistant to destructive dogs – they are also for the biggest dogs in terms of weight capacity
- The actual sizes of each bed are slightly different
Coolaroo vs Kuranda vs K9 Ballistics Elevated/Raised Dog Beds: Which Bed Is Best, and Which Should You Get?
If the lowest price is your main priority, the Coolaroo bed is best for you.
Mid Price Option
If you want a dog bed with a thicker frame that is a bit more sturdy and durable than the Coolaoo, the Kuranda PVC frame bed is a better option.
Most Durable, Heavy Duty, Chew Resistant Option
The K9 Ballistics Cujo Cot or the Kuranda Aluminium framed bed are best for or if you have the:
- Biggest and heaviest dogs
- Dogs that chew
- Destructive dogs
- If you want the most durable and heavy duty dog beds on this list with the strongest frames and strongest bed fabric
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here