Some people like to allow their pets to lay or sleep on their couches and chairs.
To continue to allow that but keep sofas and chairs clean (from dirt and hair) and protected from claws and damage at the same time – a cover or protecter can be useful.
In this guide, we list some of the best dog couch covers and protectors.
Let’s check them out.
Bed Dog Couch Covers & Protectors (To Keep Furniture Clean & Protected)
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these covers and protectors here:
Covers & Protectors For Lounges & Sofas
- Sure Fit Deluxe Sofa Cover (on Chewy.com) (size is 76 x 50 inches)
- Sure Fit Deluxe Loveseat Cover (on Chewy.com) (size is 52 x 50 inches)
Covers & Protectors For Single Lounge Chairs
- Sure Fit Deluxe Chair Cover (on Chewy.com) (size is 26 x 50 inches)
Waterproof Furniture Cover
Bed Dog Couch Covers & Protectors: Reviews
- Come in different products for both long lounges, and single lounge chairs
- Come in different colors
- The top is soft velvet
- Designed to protect furniture from pet hair, stains and daily wear
Waterproof Mambe Furniture Cover for Pets and People
- A cover to protect any furniture against spills, accidents, and normal wear and tear
- Great for dogs that have incontinence issues or seem do get dirty a lot
- Comes in 4 different versions and sizes – Sofa: 70″x120″, King/Queen: 90″x90″, Twin/Loveseat: 70″x90″, Recliner: 60″x60″
- Comes in 3 different colors
- Is quite lightweight, but stays in place on a sofa
- Is 100% water and urine proof – has a waterproof membrane in between the microfleece
- Is fully reversible with soft microfleece on both sides that looks good and is comfortable
- The materials are silent and won’t make a noise when your dog moves on it
- Machine washable
- Made in the USA
- For dogs of all sizes
What Could Be Improved?
- When you wash this cover – it does hold a lot of water. It will take at least a day to dry out in most weather conditions
Bed Dog Couch Covers & Protectors: Buyer’s Guide
Can I Just Get A Normal Dog Bed And Put It On My Couch?
You could if it fits – check the dimensions of your couch and the bed you buy to make sure they are going to fit each other.
Check out these helpful dog bed guides to choose one that suits you:
- Which Dog Bed Should I Buy?: Checklist To Help You Choose + Type, Size & Price Considerations
- The Best and Most Honest List Of Dog Bed Reviews and Guides
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here