If you’re looking for a memory foam orthopedic bed for your large, extra large or giant sized dog, you’ll want to check out this Bully Beds Review.
Along with Big Barker and KOPECKS, Bully Beds make some of the more popular dog beds that are made specifically for the comfort and support of the largest dogs.
In this short guide, we outline the best features of the Bully Beds dog bed, improvements that could be made to the bed, and give our opinion on whether it might be the best orthopedic memory foam dog bed for extra large dogs, or whether there might be a better option.
Let’s check the Bully Beds dog bed out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only. It is not professional advice. See a qualified expert for professional advice.)
Bully Beds Dog Bed Review: Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed For Large & Giant Dogs
If you want to go straight to checking out the Bully Beds dog bed, you can do so here:
Bully Beds Review Of The Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
Best Features Of The Dog Bed
- An orthopedic memory foam dog bed created specifically for the largest of dogs.
- It comes with a 10 Year No Flat guarantee – meaning that if the foam sinks or flattens past a certain number of inches, you get the bed replaced (check the conditions of the guarantee at the time you buy though)
- The foam is 7 inches total thickness
- There’s 2.5 inches of 4.5 lb comfort memory foam at the top and 4.5″ of 2 lb support foam at the base
- There’s a waterproof internal cover over the foam
- There’s a washable but soft and comfortable outer cover on the outside of the foam – easy to keep clean
- The zip for the cover has it’s own enclosure to minimise the chances of chewers getting to the zipper
- Comes with a headrest on the bed
- The extra large size of this bed is 52″ L x 34″ W x 7″ T 2.5″
What Could Be Improved?
- Honestly – we rate the Bully Beds dog bed and the Big Barker dog beds as the best quality dog beds for extra large and giant dogs on the market – so there’s not a lot we would improve – we don’t think you’d be disappointed if you bought one
- If we had to pick one thing that could be improved, it would be that Bully Beds haven’t made it the easiest to purchase from them through Amazon – there’s limited sizing available, and limited options like covers and liners
- Additionally, we would like more information on the foam. Specifically if it’s made in America and the exact type of foam it is. As a comparison, Big Barker tell you their foam is made in America, and is H10 or H45 foam for example
- The above things are very nit picky minor things though
Are There Any Alternatives To The Bully Beds Dog Bed?
Yes there is. As we said, the Big Barker Dog Bed is a comparable dog bed for extra large and Giant dogs.
KOPECKS also do a cheap budget type orthopedic dog bed for large dogs.
You can check out a Big Barker vs Bully Beds vs KOPECKS vs Orvis Dog Bed Comparison guide here.
If you want to go straight to checking out the Big Barker dog bed, you can check it out here – Big Barker 7 Inch Orthopedic Foam Dog Bed Sleek Edition (on Amazon).
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here