In these Impact Case Dog Crate Reviews, we outline the pros and cons of the Stationary and Collapsible dog crates by Impact Case.
They are heavy duty aluminium dog crates that boast a light weight than heavy duty steel crates.
We discuss who these crates might be good for, who they might not be for and whether there are any other alternative aluminium dog crates on the market.
Let’s check them out!
Aluminium Impact Case Dog Crate Reviews: Collapsible & Stationary Crates
Impact Case have two more popular crate series:
Impact Case Stationary Dog Crate Series
Impact Case Stationary Dog Crate – Size 500 (on Amazon) – Inner Dimensions 40L X 30T X 27W
Impact Case Stationary Dog Crate – Size 450 (on Amazon) – Inner Dimensions 40L X 28T X 22.5W
Impact Case Stationary Dog Crate – Size 400 (on Amazon) – Inner Dimensions 34L X 28T X 22.5W
Impact Case Collapsible Dog Crate Series
Impact Case Collapsible Dog Crate – Size 450 (on Amazon) – Inner Dimensions 40.5L X 28T X 22.5W
Impact Case Collapsible Dog Crate – Size 400 (on Amazon) – Inner Dimensions 34L X 28T X 22.5W
Impact Case Collapsible Dog Crate – Size 300 (on Amazon) – Inner Dimensions 30L X 22T X 20W
*Dog crate bed is sold separately – you might look at the MidWest Deluxe Bolster Pet Bed for Dogs (on Amazon)
**NOTE: Make sure you check the dimensions (L x W x H) of the inside of the crate, and measure your dog from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail (do not include the tail), then measure your dog from the floor to the tip of the ears – and make sure they will fit inside the crate.
For example, the Impact Stationary Crate Size 500 has inside dimensions of 40L X 30H X 27W.
***For a FULL list of Impact Case Crates, check out their website. Also, when buying through a third party seller, check the crate comes with a full warranty and guarantee.
Impact Case Dog Crate: Reviews
Impact Case Stationary Dog Crate
- A heavy duty aluminium dog crate that is lighter than heavy duty steel dog crates
- Comes in several different available sizes
- Comes in several different available colors
- Has a slam latch and hardware for locking – latch automatically locks into place when closing
- Has large vent holes for crate ventilation
- 3/8 Inch round bars welded with cross bar for stability through the crate
- Also has welded, rivet construction
- Composite corners offer impact-protection and the ability to stack multiple crates
- IATA compliant and CR-82 compliant
- Has carry handles
- Durable powder coat inside and outside
- Comes with both front door, and front and back door options
- Not a cheap crate
- Doesn’t come with water bowls
- Assembly required
Impact Case Collapsible Dog Crate
- Collapsible crate made of a high quality strong, but lightweight aluminium – .063 aluminum (corrosion resistant)
- The crate collapses to less than 8 inches tall
- Has a powder coated finish
- Comes in various sizes
- Comes in various colors
- Comes with a front door only, and a front AND back door option
- IATA Compliant
- Ships assembled
- Comes with a Stainless Steel Slam Latch for locking
- Has vent holes for ventilation to the inside of the crate
- Has a welded rivet construction
- Made in the USA
- Not a cheap crate
- Doesn’t come with water bowls
NOTE: Impact Case do not recommended to use a collapsible dog crate if your pet has any anxiety issues or is an escape artist. They recommend you look at a Stationary or High Anxiety crate instead.
Impact Case Dog Crate Reviews: Buyer’s Guide
What Are Impact Case Dog Crates?
Impact Case Dog Crates could be categorised as heavy duty, aluminium dog crates.
They have similar strength to heavy duty steel dog crates, but are lighter.
They are comparable to Zinger Winger Aluminium dog crates.
What Is The Full Range Of Impact Case Dog Crates?
- Impact Case Collapsible Dog Crates
- Impact Case Stationary Dog Crates
- Impact Case High Anxiety Dog Crates
- Impact Case Hybrid Dog Crates
- Impact Case Insulated Dog Condos
There are also other specialty crates you can view on the Impact Case website.
Who Are Impact Case Dog Crates For?
People who are looking for:
- A heavy duty aluminium dog crate
- People with dogs that chew, scratch or try to escape
- People with destructive dogs who will destroy a regular dog crate
- People who want an airline compliant crate – make sure you still check requirements with your airline though and make sure to you comply before you fly
Who Are Impact Case Dog Crates NOT For?
- People who are on a budget
- People who are looking for a standard metal wire, soft fabric or plastic dog crate
- People looking for a heavy duty steel dog crate
How To Pick An Impact Case Dog Crate Size?
You can consider doing the following:
1. Measure your dog from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail (do not include the tail),
2. Then measure your dog from the floor to the tip of the ears
3. Check the interior dimensions of the crate you are looking at buying, and make sure your dog has 2-4 inches of space length, width and height wise, so that they have enough space to stand, turn around and lay down comfortably
4. Check any weight capacity for the crate e.g. is the crate rated for dogs up to 100lbs for example?
Are There Any Other Aluminium Dog Crates, Or Heavy Duty Dog Crates On The Market?
Yes. You can check out the Zinger Winger Aluminium Dog Crate Reviews here.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here