This Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk Through Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in research.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of the pet/baby gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 36 inches tall, fits openings 28-48″ wide, and is for 6-24 month old babies.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall WalkThrough Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
You can go straight to viewing the pet/baby gate here:
Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk Through Gate (on Amazon) – 36 inches tall, fits openings 28-48″ wide.
Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk Through Gate: Review
- A gate mainly for use on stairways and in between rooms, but can be used in most open spaces
- A 36 inch tall gate
- Will fit spaces and openings 28-48 inches wide
- Has a Dual locking, one hand open, auto-close walk through door
- Has a removable door stopper for use at top of stairs, which prevents gate from opening towards staircase
- Has a Bronze metal finish
- Can either be pressure mounted, or mounted using the included hardware
- Gate is for children 6 months to 2 years
- Summer Infant Gates are designed to meet and surpass ASTM Standards as administered by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JMPA)
- On some models, the latch has trouble holding – but this appears like it could be a bad batch issue. Summer Infant are usually pretty good at dealing with these issues – so not a major concern
- Overall a great value for money quality pet gate. One of the better ones on the market
Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk Through Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk Through Gate Be For?
- People who want a gate for spaces between 28″ to 48″ Wide
- People who want a 36 inch tall gate
- People with children 6-24 months old
- People who want a walk through locking gate
Who Might The Summer Infant Multi-Use Deco Extra Tall Walk Through Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want a gate for spaces outside the range of 28″ to 48″ Wide
- People who want a gate taller than 36 inches tall
- Children outside the 6-24 month old range
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here