This North States Supergate Deluxe Décor Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 30 inches high and fits openings 38.3 to 72 inches wide. Or, up to 13 feet with additional extensions.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
North States Supergate Deluxe Décor Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
You can go straight to viewing this pet gate here:
North States Supergate Deluxe Dècor Gate (on Amazon) – 30 inches high and fits openings 38.3 to 72 inches wide. Or, up to 13 feet with additional extensions.
- You can get extra 15” gate extensions for this gate (on Amazon) as well. You can add up to 6 of these extensions to make the Supergate up to 13′ 6″ wide
North States Supergate Deluxe Dècor Gate: Review
- A 30 inch high pet or baby gate
- Fits openings 38.3 to 72 inches wide
- The arched piece in the middle with the door that you pass through is an extra wide 25.5 inches
- The door has a stay-open feature which keeps the door fully opened when needed
- Comes in 2 colors – brown, and a linen color (white)
- Has pivot points on the gate panels that allow for mounting on angled walls. So, the gate can be mounted straight across or angled using the pivot points on the gate panels
- Is made of a heavy duty metal and feel very solid
- Entire barrier swings open on both sides with child-proof safety latch on both ends
- You can get extra 15 inch extensions for this gate, and up to 6 of them will fit on the standard gate safely
- The whole gate can easily be removed from the hardware brackets on either side or simply swung out of the way when not in use
- Being very nit-picky, the mounting hardware on the gate could fix into the gate slightly more tightly. But, this is being very critical – it doesn’t seem to be an issue practically when using the gate
- No option to pressure mount the gate because of it’s weight
- Overall, this gate is extremely versatile, strong, with a nice big wide door to walk through. Definitely worth the money you pay for it as it’s one of the better pet and baby gates on the market
North States Supergate Deluxe Dècor Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The North States Supergate Deluxe Dècor Gate Be For?
- People wanting a 30 inch high pet or baby gate
- People wanting a pet gate to fit openings 38.3 to 72 inches wide, or up to around 13 feet with 6 extensions
- People who want a pet gate that can pivot to be angled
- People who want a mounted pet gate
- People who want an extra wide opening/door to walk through on a pet gate
Who Might The North States Supergate Deluxe Dècor Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want a gate taller than 30 inches
- People who want a pressure mounted pet gate
- People who want a pet gate wider than 72 inches as standard, or 13 feet at max
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here