When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
A few of the more popular brands are Rug Doctor and HOOVER, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there is also the HOOVER Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner (on Amazon) which has quick clean and deep clean modes and a 25% bigger tank
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe: Which One To Get?
The Rug Doctor is definitely the heavier duty cleaner between the two.
It has dual brushes, a Super Spray feature and is designed to provide up to 75% more suction than similar cleaners on the market.
The HOOVER is a more affordable and lighter option – which might be perfect for those who are looking for a cheaper and more basic carpet cleaner.
It’s worth noting that the HOOVER Elite probably sits somewhere between the two, both in price and cleaning power – with the Quick Clean and Deep Clean features.
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe: Differences
- The Rug Doctor has 75% More Suction compared to leading comparable upright deep carpet cleaners – *Suction tested against leading upright deep carpet cleaners measuring air watts pursuant to ASTM F558 at cleaner head.
- The Rug Doctor has dual action cross brushes for lifting dirt and mess, compared to the HOOVER with SpinScrub technology with multi-directional brushes
- The Rug Doctor has a Super Boost Spray feature for a heavier clean, whereas the Deluxe only has a regular wash and rinse mode (the Elite model does have a Quick Dry and a Deep Clean feature though)
- The Rug Doctor has a collapsible handle
- The Rug Doctor has a 28 foot cord, whereas the Deluxe has a 20 foot electrical cord
- The Rug Doctor is heavier at 25lbs, compared to the Deluxe at about 18lbs
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe: Similarities
- Both are electrical corded cleaners
- Both can be used for carpet, as well as on upholstery and others surfaces
- Both come with a hose and upholstery tool for other surfaces
- Both has a 1 gallon water tank
- Both have a 2 year limited warranty
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe: Reviews
- Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner Review
- HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Review
- HOOVER Power Scrub Elite Carpet Cleaner Review
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here