When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of these brands is Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs ProHeat Lift Off Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs ProHeat Lift Off: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs ProHeat Lift Off: Which One To Get?
A pretty easy decision.
If you just want the basic cleaner machine, get the 2X Revolution.
If you want a 2 in 1 solid and detachable portable cleaner, get the Lift Off. This is slightly pricier though. Be aware that the Lift Off is slightly heavier and has a slightly smaller water tank.
Both are pretty good value for money cleaners compared to other cleaners on the market.
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs ProHeat Lift Off: Differences
- The 2X Revolution is a 1 piece cleaner, whereas the Lift works as a full cleaner but also comes with a detachable, portable deep cleaner for stairs, furniture, cars, and more.
- The 2X Revolution has a 1 gallon water tank, whereas the Lift Off has a .75 gallon tank
- The 2X Revolution has a cleaning path of 11 inches, whereas the Lift Off has a cleaning path of 12 inches
- The 2X Revolution has a weight of 18lbs, whereas the Lift Off has a weight of 24lbs
- The 2X Revolution has a 7 foot hose, whereas the Lift Off has a 4 foot hose
- The Lift Off comes with an extra Spraying Crevice Tool
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs ProHeat Lift Off: Similarities
- Both are upright electric/corded cleaner machines
- Both are light to medium duty cleaners
- Both are designed for carpet cleaning, but can be used on upholstery, stairs and other above floor level surfaces
- Both come with a hose and attachment tool for above floor level cleaning
- Both have around 6.8 Amps for a motor power rating
- Both have HeatWave Technology to keep the water a consistent temperature
- Both come without a heater feature for drying
- Both have a power cord length of 22 feet
- Both have a 12 Row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrush
- Both have Surround suction (suction around the sides and front of the cleaner)
- Both have Edge Sweep Brushes
- Both have a carry handle
- Both have a 3 year limited warranty
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution vs ProHeat Lift Off: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here