Bissell makes a few different types of cleaner machines, including both light and heavy duty cleaners.
Below we’ve put together a Bissell Big Green vs Big Green Commercial Cleaner Comparison Guide.
Both of these cleaners are on the heavy duty cleaning end of the scale when it comes to Bissell Cleaners.
You can find out the main differences and similarities of these cleaners below, so you can quickly get a good idea of which one might be more suitable for you to buy.
They might be used for general messes, or pet messes and odors on home surfaces like carpet.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Big Green (86T3) vs Big Green Commercial (BG10): Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer you can go straight to viewing these cleaner machines here:
Bissell Big Green vs Big Green Commercial: Which To Get?
Both machines have essentially the same performance specs.
However, if you want a longer warranty, and a hose with upholstery attachment – go for the 86T3.
If you don’t need the hose and attachment, and you want a detachable extension power cord – go for the Commercial model.
Bissell Big Green vs Big Green Commercial: Differences
There’s 5 main differences between the two:
- The Commercial machine is part of the Bissell commercial range, whilst the 86T3 is part of the residential range
- The Commercial comes with a detachable extension cord, whereas the 86T3 comes with a built in electrical cord
- The Commercial has a limited 1 year warranty, whilst the 86T3 has a 5 year limited warranty
- The Commercial standard model doesn’t come with a hose and upholstery attachment, whilst the 86T3 does
- The Commercial has a clear top, whilst the 86T3 has an opaque top
Bissell Big Green vs Big Green Commercial: Similarities
- Both are heavy duty cleaner machines for carpet
- Both are the anti tip box type cleaners (as opposed to the cleaners that look more like vacuums)
- Both have extra large rotating DirtLifter® PowerBrushes that clean in both the forward and backward pass
- Both have spray and suction capabilities to complete the clean
- Both have a cleaning width of around 10 inches
- Both have a folding handle
- Both have a 25 foot electrical cord
- Both are 12 Amps
- Both are 120 volts
- Both have a 1.75 gallon tank capacity
- Both weigh around 42lbs
Bissell Big Green vs Big Green Commercial: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here