When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of these brands is Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular spot cleaner models.
In this Bissell Little Green vs Spotbot Pet Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Little Green vs Spotbot Pet: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there’s also the Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Deep Cleaner (on Amazon)
Bissell Little Green vs Spotbot Pet: Which One To Get?
The Little Green has a higher power rating, and bigger tank. It also has the in built heater feature.
The Spotbot on the other hand has handsfree automatic cleaning which allows you to set a cleaning program and walk away from the cleaner.
If pre programmed robotic cleaning is what you want, get the Spotbot.
If you want the slightly higher performing manual cleaner, go for the Little Green.
Bissell Little Green vs Spotbot Pet: DIfferences
- The Little Green has a built in water heater to keep the water warm for cleaning, whilst the Spotbot doesn’t
- The Spotbot has handsfree cleaning where you can set the cleaner to clean and walk away. The Little Green doesn’t have that
- The Spotbot has DeepReach Technology to deliver cleaning fluid and water deep into the carpet, whereas the Little Green doesn’t
- The Spotbot has a 3 Amp power rating whilst the Little Green has a 9 Amp power rating
- The Spotbot weighs 14 lbs whereas the Little Green weighs 13 lbs
- The Little Green has a 48 ounce tank capacity, whereas the Spotbot has a 32 oz. tank capacity
- The Spotbot has a 2 year limited warranty whilst the Little Green has a 1 year limited warranty
Bissell Little Green vs Spotbot Pet: Similarities
- Both are corded/electric cleaners
- Both can be used on Carpet, Upholstery, Cars, and Stairs
- Both are spot cleaners
- Both are cleaners for smaller areas
- Both are lighter duty cleaners
- Both come with a cleaner hose and hose attachments/tools for upholstery etc.
- Both have similar length power cords around 15 feet
- Both have a cleaner hose around 4 to 5 feet
- Both have a carry handle
Bissell Little Green vs Spotbot Pet: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here