When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
Two of these brands are HOOVER and Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this HOOVER Power Scrub Elite vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
HOOVER Power Scrub Elite vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
HOOVER Power Scrub Elite vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Which To Get?
The 2X is probably more popular, but we prefer the overall performance and the value for money of the Elite more.
You probably get a bit more power out of the Elite and a few more features, as well as a bigger water tank.
You do get a year longer warranty with the 2X though.
HOOVER Power Scrub Elite vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Differences
- The Elite works with a 360 SpinScrub® Brush System, whilst the 2X works with a 12 Row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrush
- The Elite has a 10 Amp power rating whilst the 2X has a 6.8 Amp power rating
- The Elite has a 12 inch cleaning path whilst the 2X has an 11 inch cleaning path
- The 2X has a 1 gallon water tank, whilst the Elite has a 1.25 gallon water tank
- The Elite has Wash, Rinse, Quick Clean and Deep Clean modes, whilst the 2X has it’s regular clean and an Express Clean mode
- The Elite has HeatForce which adds heat to the area you are drying, whilst the 2X doesn’t have a heater for drying
- The 2X has HeatWave Technology to keep the water warm, whereas the Elite doesn’t have this
- The Elite has an 8 foot hose whilst the 2X has a 7 foot hose
- The Elite has a 2 year limited warranty, whereas the 2X has a 3 year limited warranty
HOOVER Power Scrub Elite vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Similarities
- Both are upright corded/electric cleaners
- Both can be used on general mess and pet mess
- Both can be used on Carpet, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
- Both comes with cleaning tools/attachments
- Both have brush edge cleaning
- Both cleaners weigh around 18 lbs
HOOVER Power Scrub Elite vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here