When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
HOOVER is one of the more popular brands, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Elite Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities of these models so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Elite: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Elite: Which One To Get?
Overall, the Elite allows you a bit more flexibility with both a Quick Clean and a Deep Clean mode.
You can perform both lighter and heavier cleans with the Elite.
The Deluxe is a more basic cleaner with Wash and Rinse modes, and a 25% smaller water tank.
If you only need a light clean type cleaner, go with the Deluxe, but if you want a heavier/deeper clean, go with the Elite.
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Elite: Differences
- The Elite weighs slightly more than the Deluxe by about half a lb
- The Elite has Quick Clean Mode which allows drying in about 45 minutes
- The Elite also has Deep Clean mode for a heavier clean
- The Elite has a 1.25 gallon capacity – which is .25 gallons more than the Deluxe
- The Elite comes with a 2-in-1 Anti-microbial Pet Tool, whereas the Deluxe comes with a Crevice Tool, Stair Tool, and Upholstery Tool
- The Elite has Anti-microbial Pet SpinScrub Brushes, whereas the Deluxe has SpinScrub Brushes
- The Elite has Edge Cleaning Bristles, whereas the Deluxe doesn’t
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Elite: Similarities
- Both can be used on carpet and upholstery
- Both are light to medium duty cleaners, with the Elite being slightly more heavy duty on Deep Clean mode
- Both have Wash and Rinse modes
- Both come with a hose and above ground cleaning tools like an upholstery tool for example
- Both are 10 Amp motor cleaners
- Both have 20 foot power cords
- Both have a 2 year limited warranty
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Elite: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here