When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, there’s several brands and models to choose from that clean general messes, and pet messes and odors.
A few of the more popular brands are HOOVER and Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Bissell Big Green Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Bissell Big Green: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Bissell Big Green: Which One To Get?
This one is pretty simple as these cleaners are completely different types of machines.
The Bissell Big Green is a heavy duty cleaner machine designed to come close to the performance of the rental professional cleaners.
It’s also the more expensive of the two cleaners.
If you want a heavier duty cleaner, get the Bissell Big Green.
For a more affordable lighter cleaner, get the HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe.
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Bissell Big Green: Differences
- The Big Green is designed as a professional grade carpet cleaner, whilst the HOOVER is a light duty cleaner
- The Big Green has a collapsible handle, whilst the HOOVER has a solid handle
- The Big Green has an anti tip design
- The Big Green has extra large rotating DirtLifter® PowerBrushes, and the HOOVER has SpinScrub technology with multi-directional brushes
- The Big Green has 1.75 gallon capacity water tanks, and the HOOVER has a 1 gallon tank
- The Big Green is a 12 Amp cleaner, and the HOOVER is a 10 Amp cleaner
- The Big Green is a 42lbs in weight, and the HOOVER weighs 19lbs
- The Big Green has a 25 foot electrical cord, whilst the HOOVER has a 20 foot electrical cord
- The Big Green has a 5 year limited warranty, whilst the HOOVER has a 2 year limited warranty
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Bissell Big Green: Similarities
- Both are electrical/corded cleaner machines
- Both can be used for carpets, and other above floor level surfaces like upholstery
- Both cleaners have a cleaner hose and attachment tools for upholstery and above floor surfaces
HOOVER Power Scrub Deluxe vs Bissell Big Green: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here