The PupLounge™ is one of the dog beds offered by Paw.com
In this guide, we look at it’s features, as well as who it might and might not be for.
Let’s jump into it.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
PupLounge™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this bed here:
- PupLounge™ Memory Foam Dog Bed & Topper (on Paw.com) (Bed with bolster edges. Several sizes available, but, largest size available is Giant, with inner dimensions of 43″ L x 35″ W inside the bolsters. Has a 2 inch or 4 inch memory foam base depending on the size ordered (has a 10 year guarantee on the foam not to flatten). Has a waterproof memory foam liner. Comes with a faux fur topper which is interchangeable/removable, and washable.
PupLounge™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed: Review
- A lounge style bed with side bolsters
- Top of the bed has an interchangeable/washable topper
- Beneath that is a removable and washable outer bed cover
- Underneath that is a waterproof memory foam liner (to protect the foam)
- Underneath the waterproof liner is orthopedic human grade memory foam, and this foam has a 10 year no flat guarantee
- There’s also a return policy – but check before ordering
- The base of the bed is non skid
- Paw.com website has clear cleaning instructions for the bed
- Comes in 4 sizes (outer dimensions include the bolsters, and inner dimensions are inside the bolsters):
- Small – 25 x 20 outer dimensions, and 20 x 17 inner dimensions
- Medium/Large – 36 x 28 outer dimensions, and 31 x 25 inner dimensions
- Extra Large – 44 x 34 outer dimensions, and 39 x 31 inner dimensions
- Giant – 50 x 40 outer dimensions, and 43 x 35 inner dimensions
- Giant/X-large/Large dog beds have a 4-inch memory foam base, and Small dog bed has a 2-inch memory foam base
- Not a cheap bed
- Might not be a bed for destructive or chewer dogs
Where To View
PupLounge™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The PupLounge™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed Be For?
- Dogs of most breeds and most sizes – up to dogs that can fit into the 43 x 35 inner dimensions of the Giant bed
- Those looking for a solid human grade memory foam bed, and especially for dogs that might have joint problems, or senior dogs
- Those looking for a high quality bed
- Those looking for a bed with a waterproof liner
- Those looking for a bed that comes with a topper
- Those looking for a bed with a removable and washable outer liner
Who Might The PupLounge™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed NOT Be For?
- Those looking for bed with several colors to fit in with different decors
- Those looking for a cheap bed
- Those looking for a specific type of bed like an elevated bed
- Those looking for a bed that can entirely be put in the wash
- Dogs that are destructive or chewers
- Dogs that can’t fit into the 42 x 33 inner dimensions of the Jumbo bed
- For the most Giant dogs, there might be better options such as the Big Barker
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here