This is a comparison guide of the Dremel 7300-PGK vs Dremel 7300-PT vs PawControl 7760-PGK Nail Grooming Tools.
In this guide, we look at the features and differences of each tool, as well as consider which one might be better.
Let’s take a look at them.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Dremel 7300-PGK, 7300-PT, & PawControl 7760-PGK
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these tools here:
- Dremel 7300-PT Dog & Cat Nail Grinder Kit (on Chewy)
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Pet Nail Grooming Tool (on Amazon)
- Dremel 7300-PGK Dog & Cat Nail Grinder Kit (on Chewy)
- Dremel 7300-PGK Pet Grooming Tool & Kit (on Amazon)
- Dremel PawControl Dog Nail Grinder and Trimmer 7760-PGK (on Amazon)
Dremel 7300-PGK vs 7300-PT vs PawControl 7760-PGK: Which To Get?
You’d get the:
- The 7300-PT if you want a cheaper tool that uses sanding bands
- The 7300-PGK if you want a cheaper tool that uses sanding disks and a nail attachment that helps groom the nail on a 45 degree angle
- The PawControl 7760-PGK if you want a slightly more expensive tool that can do both of what the 7300 models do, and also has a lithium ion battery and not a Nickel Cadmium battery
In our opinion, the 7300-PT might be the best tool as you get it at a lower price point, and it uses the sanding bands. The pet nail attachment sounds good in theory, but some users report that it can be hard to maneuver your pet’s nail into the guide.
Dremel 7300-PGK vs 7300-PT vs PawControl 7760-PGK: Comparison, & Differences
The main differences are:
The 7300PT and 7300PGK are the same in many ways except:
- The 7300-PT uses sanding bands, whilst the 7300-PGK uses sanding discs and a nail guide attachment
The differences with the 7760PGK are:
- It can use sanding bands and the sanding discs
- It has a lithium ion battery
- It has a slightly quicker charge time
- It can take more accessories
- It is USB rechargeable (and doesn’t need a dock)
- It has a batter light
- It is variable speed and not two speed
Dremel 7300-PGK vs 7300-PT vs PawControl 7760-PGK: Reviews
- Dremel 7300-PT Pet Nail Grinder Review
- Dremel 7300-PGK Pet Nail Grinder Review
- Dremel 7760-PGK Pet Nail Grinder Review
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here