Paw.com offers a range of dog beds.
In this guide, we outline those different dog beds, and summarize what each one may offer, and who they might be for.
Let’s take a look.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Paw.com Dog Beds
If you prefer you can go straight to viewing these dog beds here:
- PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed (on Paw.com) (there are White, Grey, Polar White, Blush Pink & Charcoal Grey colors available – click through to the Beds section to see both)
- PupRug™ Runner Faux Fur Memory Foam Dog Bed (on Paw.com) (there is both a White and Grey color available – click through to the Beds section to see both)
- PupRug™ Faux Fur Animal Print Memory Foam Dog Bed (on Paw.com) (there are various prints available – click through to the Beds section to see them all)
Paw.com Dog Bed Reviews
Paw.com designs their dog beds with home decor in mind i.e. functional beds that also look good.
They come in different models, styles, prints, and so on.
They are more of a high quality/premium type dog bed.
The different bed types they offer right now are the:
- A lounge type bed with bolster sides and a thick solid memory foam base
- Read our PupLounge™ Dog Bed Review here
- A range of dog beds that look like rugs with different pattersn and prints – has a solid memory foam base
- Read our PupRug™ Dog Bed Review here
PupDream™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
- A rectangular flat dog bed
- Made of a solid memory foam base. Foam is Certi-PUR-US. Has a 10 year no flat guarantee
- Has a waterproof inner liner
- Has a microsuede outer cover, which is water resistant, and is machine washable once removed
- Has a non skid base
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty and return policy on the bed – confirm these at your time of purchase though
- Comes in 3 sizes:
- Giant Dog Bed – 60″ L x 40″ W x 6″ H (for dogs up to 170+ lbs)
- Extra Large Dog Bed – 50″ L x 34″ W x 5″ H (for dogs up to 120+ lbs)
- Large Dog Bed – 40″ L x 30″ W x 4″ H (for dogs up to 80+ lbs)
Paw.com Dog Bed Buyer’s Guide
Who Might Paw.com Dog Beds Be For?
- Those looking for beds that fit into home decor
- Dogs of most breeds and most sizes – up to around 200lbs for the PupLounge, and that can fit into the dimensions of the different beds
- Senior dogs, and dogs with joint issues that need support
- Those who want a guarantee on the foam
- Those who are OK with faux fur on their dog bed
- Those looking for a solid memory foam bed
- Those looking for a high quality bed
- Those looking for a bed with a waterproof liner
- Those looking for a bed with a removable and washable outer liner
- Those looking for bed with several colors and styles to fit in with different decors
Obviously assess each bed individually though based on their own features.
Who Might Paw.com Dog Beds NOT Be For?
- Those looking for a cheap bed
- Those looking for a specific type of bed like an elevated bed
- Dogs that are destructive or chewers
- The PupRug™ in particular is not for those looking for a traditional dog bed with more than 2 inches of foam support
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here