MOOSOO is currently one of the alternate brands of cordless vacuums.
One of the models they offer is the 17Kpa model.
In this guide, we look at the features, as well as potential drawbacks of this cordless vacuum.
We also consider who it may and may not be for.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
MOOSOO 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this cordless vacuum here:
*Note – MOOSOODirect is the only authorized online store for brand MOOSOO. Check the return/guarantee, and warranty conditions before you buy to make sure you are aware of them and satisfied.
MOOSOO 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum: Review
- A cordless vacuum
- Can be used as a 2 in 1 vacuum – stick and handheld, with different attachments and tools for different cleaning functions
- Has 2 power modes – standard 10kpa, 17kpa suction in MAX mode
- A more affordable vacuum model and brand than others on the market
- Has a 200 watt high powered brushless motor, with 5000 rpm, 700 hour long service life and 67dB volume in operation
- Designed for all floor types
- Has an upgraded motorized floor head with the bristles integrated together on the roller
- Has a rotatable joint design – 160 degrees rotatable sideways, and 90 degrees up and down
- Has 120 Watt and 10Kpa suction power
- Has a 2200mAh rechargeable battery
- Battery charges in 4 hours, and provides roughly 30 minutes of operation time in standard mode, and 15 minutes in max mode
- Has 4 different levels of filtration
- Has a LED dust searchlight
- The main machine weighs 4.6lbs
*Note – according to the MOOSOO product description, the upgraded 17Kpa model compared to the regular 17Kpa model comes with an additional mini motorized head and stretchable hose. It also has an upgraded brushless motor with around a 800 hour long service life and 65dB volume in operation.
- Battery could last longer – not really for super demanding cleaning jobs, or extended cleaning. Much more for small and quick cleaning tasks
- MOOSOO is not as established of a brand as Dyson – this isn’t a drawback in itself, but, make sure you are satisfied with the return, warranty and customer service guarantees before buying
Where To View
- View the MOOSOO 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum (on Amazon)
- View the MOOSOO Upgraded 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum (on Amazon)
MOOSOO 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The 17Kpa Model Be For?
- Those looking for a 2 in 1 stick and handheld vacuum
- Those looking for a cordless vac
- Those looking for a cheaper cordless vac option (than other more established brands)
Who Might The 17Kpa Model NOT Be For?
- Those looking for a corded vac
- Those looking for a more established brand like Dyson
- Those looking for a vac with a huge battery life, and a vac for the most demanding vacuuming tasks, as well as extended cleaning session over 45 minutes to an hour
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here