One of the BISSELL upright vacuum models is the BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner.
In this guide, we look at the features, as well as potential drawbacks of this cordless vacuum.
We also consider who it may and may not be for.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (2252)
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this vacuum here:
*Check the warranty and return policy before you order online from a seller
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (2252): Review
- An upright bagless vacuum cleaner
- Has a triple action brush roll
- Has swivel steering
- Has a hose length of 6 feet – you can also clean above the floor level with the stretch hose
- Has a cord length of at least 25 feet
- Has a 1 litre/0.3 gallon dust container capacity
- Has a washable filter
- Comes with a pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- More for low pile carpets than high pile carpets
- Does not have automatic cord rewind
- Does not have the SmartSeal Allergen System
Where To View
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (2252): Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Be For?
- Those who want an upright corded vacuum
- Those with low pile carpets and hard floors
- Those with pets and who want pet hair tools
Who Might The BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner NOT Be For?
- Those with hile pile carpets
- Those who want automatic rewind for the vacuum cord
- Those who want a cordless vacuum
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here