This Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this pet/baby gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 38 inches tall, and fits between spaces between 29″ – 44″ wide.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate: Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this pet gate here:
Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate (on Amazon) – 38 inches tall, and fits between spaces between 29″ – 44″ wide.
Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate: Reviews
- A pet/baby gate with a walk through door (door is 16 inches wide)
- Good for a hallway, doorway, open spaces and bottom of stairs.
- Stands 38 inches tall
- Can fit openings 29-44 inches wide
- Has a close handle and a safety lock feature
- Easy to set up and easy to remove
- Mounts with pressure mounts
- Includes a 6 and a 4 inch wide extension kit
- Made of steel, and contains a pine finish on the door
- For children 6 to 36 months
- Meets all safety standards
- The 16 inch wide door may be slightly thin for some people
- Overall, a good value for money versatile pet/baby door. Strong enough and locks well
Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate Be For?
- People looking for a pet gate with few drawbacks
- People looking for a tall 38 inch pet gate
- People looking for a pet gate that fits 29-44 inch openings
- People with 6-36 month children
Who Might The Regalo Home Accents Extra Tall Walk Through Gate NOT Be For?
- People looking for a pet gate taller than 38 inches
- People looking for a pet gate that fits outside the 29-44 inch opening range
- People with children outside the 6-36 month range
- People who can’t fit through a 16 inch gate door
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here