This Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in research.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of the pet/baby gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 31 inches tall, fits between spaces between 29″ to 39″ wide, and is for 6-24 month old children.
There’s also an extra tall gate that is 41 inches tall, fits between spaces 29-39 inches, and is for 6-36 month old children.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to checking out the dog/baby gate here:
Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Dog Gate (on Amazon) – 31 inches tall, fits between spaces between 29″ to 39″ wide, and is for 6-24 month old children
Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Extra Tall Dog Gate, White (on Amazon) – 41 inches tall, fits between spaces 29-39 inches, and is for 6-36 month old children
Regalo Deluxe Easy Step Extra Tall Gate, Black (on Amazon) – fit openings between 29”-37.5”; Stands 41” tall
Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Gate: Review
- A gate for containing babies and pets
- It is a walk through gate – meaning you can open up the gate in the barrier to walk through it
- It fits spaces between 29″ to 39″ Wide
- It is 31 inches tall
- You can use it in openings such as stairways, door and so on
- Easy to set up – no tools required
- Uses pressure mounts that fix the gate in place
- The gate is adjustable, and includes a 6 inch wide extension kit
- For children 6-24 months old
- Gate is made of steel
- Gate comes with a safety lock
- Gate, extension kit, pressure mounting spindle rods, wall cups and an instruction manual
- Has been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA). It also meets the safety standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Kids older than about 2 years old, and smarter kids may be able to get through this gate with the simple locking feature
- The gate opening in the fence may be thin for some people – you may have to turn sideways to get through
- Overall, a pretty good value for money walk through gate considering the cheap price
Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Gate Be For?
- People who want a gate for spaces between 29″ to 39″ Wide
- People who want a 30/31 inch tall gate
- People with children younger than 2 years old
- People who want a walk through gate
Who Might The Regalo Easy Step Walk Through Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want a gate for spaces outside the range of 29 to 39 inches wide
- People who want a gate taller than 30 to 31 inches tall
- People with kids who can figure out simple locking gates quickly, and children generally older than 2 years old
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here