This North States Supergate Easy Close Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 30 inches tall and fits 29.5 inches – 38.75 inches width spaces with the included extensions.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
North States Supergate Easy Close Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this pet gate here:
North States Supergate Easy Close Gate (on Amazon) – 30 inches tall and fits 29.5 inches – 38.75 inches width spaces with the included extensions.
North States Supergate Easy Close Gate: Review
- A walkthrough pet gate that is 30 inches tall
- The gate fits 29.5 inches – 38.75 inches width spaces with the included extensions
- Comes in 2 colors – white, and bronze
- Good for doorways, hallways and other spaces
- Is made of a heavy duty metal material
- Suitable for both pets and children
- Can be mounted with pressure mounts
- Has a double locking system which is easy to use with one hand
- Door on the gate swings both ways
- Certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
- For use with children 6 to 24 months of age
- Can be hardware mounted (comes with mounting hardware)
- No major drawbacks
- Overall, as a walkthrough gate, it is good value for money and one of the better ones on the market
North States Supergate Easy Close Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The North States Supergate Easy Close Gate Be For?
- People wanting a pressure mounted pet and baby gate
- People wanting a walk through pet and baby gate
- People wanting a 30 inches tall pet and baby gate
- People wanting a gate that fits 29.5 inches – 38.75 inches width spaces with the included extensions
Who Might The North States Supergate Easy Close Gate NOT Be For?
- People wanting a freestanding pet gate
- People wanting a pet gate taller than 30 inches
- People wanting a pet gate wider than 29.5 inches – 38.75 inches
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here