This Evenflo Expansion/Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 32 inches tall, and fits spaces 24 to 60″ inches wide.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Evenflo Expansion/Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the pet gate here:
Evenflo Expansion/Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate (on Amazon) – 32 inches tall, and fits spaces 24 to 60″ inches wide.
Evenflo Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate: Review
- A gate made of plastic and wood
- The gate is retractable onto itself, and expandable too
- The gate swings both ways
- It fits openings 24 to 60″ wide
- It is 32″ tall
- It has a hardware-mount installation. There are four hardware mounting points
- Has a child-resistant one-hand release
- Has a telescoping safety rail over the top of the gate to provide a flat surface
- For younger children – 6 to 12 months old
- Screws in the gate could be slightly stronger for mounting
- The gate is fairly cheap and reasonably durable + works quite well. Seems to be worth the money if you want a gate that swings as well as retracts.
Evenflo Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Evenflo Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate Be For?
- People who want a swinging, as well as an expanding and retractable gate
- People who want a 32 inch tall gate
- People who want a gate to fit openings and spaces 24 to 60″ wide
- People who want a hardware mounted pet gate
Who Might The Evenflo Retractable Walk Through Room Divider Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want a pressure mounted pet gate
- People who want a freestanding pet gate
- People who want a walk through pet gate
- People who want a pet gate outside the dimensions of this one – height and width wise
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here