German Shepherd can be so adorable, cute, and bring a much needed smile to your day.
We’ve gone ahead and started compiling a list of the best German Shepherd quotes, sorting them by categories such as love, protection, intelligence, shedding just to name a few.
We certainly aim to update this list as we go, so if you have any good quotes you’d like to see added – by all means drop us a message or leave a comment with your suggestion.
30+ German Shepherd Quotes & Sayings For All Occasions
German Shepherd Love Quotes
- What did humans do to deserve German Shepherds?
- The only thing better than coffee is my German Shepherd
- Not every human knows how to love a German Shepherd, but every German Shepherd knows how to love a human
- If people had hearts like German Shepherds, the world would be full of love, loyalty, and head tilting….lots of head tilting.
- When I look at my German Shepherd, I don’t see a dog. I see a friend, a family member, a protector.
- All you need is love…and a German Shepherd
- My German Shepherd makes everything better
- Always be yourself…unless you can be a German Shepherd…always be a German Shepherd
- Never trust anyone that doesn’t like your German Shepherd
- A German Shepherd is one of the only dogs in the world that loves you more than you love yourself
- To you, your German Shepherd might just be your dog, to your German Shepherd, your German Shepherd you are everything
- The more I get to know my work mates, the more I get to love my German Shepherd
- STRANGER: How many kids do you have? ME: 3 including the one with big ears that sheds all the time.
- Who needs a best friend when you’ve got a German Shepherd
- My German Shepherd makes me happy, even if boys don’t
- German Shepherds are where the heart is
- My German Shepherd is like a good drop of wine…she/he warms my soul in ways no person can
- Smile….sparkle….shine….lick people’s face profusely
- FRIEND: What are you doing tonight? ME: Watching Game of Thrones with my housemate FRIEND: You’re talking about your German Shepherd aren’t you? ME: Duh
German Shepherd Mom Quotes
- I’m one of the best kinds of moms…a German Shepherd mom!
German Shepherd Protection Quotes
- My German Shepherd can run 40 yards in 4 seconds. Want to try your luck?
- My best friend has fur, paws, and 42 sharp/scary teeth. What’s your next move?
- Why spend $5000 on a home security system when I’ve already got a German Shepherd
- My German Shepherd reminds me of me a little bit… he/she has a strong sense of self, and an in-built bullsh*t detector
German Shepherd Intelligence Quotes
- My German Shepherd knows 10 different commands and sits when she’s told to. You can’t manage to put the seat down after you’ve gone to pee. Go figure.
German Shepherd Shedding Quotes
- German Shepherd…more like German Shedder
- German Shepherds have two shedding frequencies – 1. always, and 2. a little bit more than always.
- GSD – Great Shedding Dog
Micellaneous German Shepherd
- TEACHER: What do you want to be when you grow up Tom? TOM: I want to be a German Shepherd TEACHER: ….that’s….good Tom
- (ME THINKING TO MYSELF): I wonder at what point an 85 lbs German Shepherd thinks it’s a good idea to become a lap dog
Friendly Disclaimers 🙂
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here 🙂