It’s always a better feeling when you’re using natural ingredients based pet care products on your dog’s skin and coat.
To know there’s probably less of a chance you’re exposing your dog to something toxic or harmful gives you good peace of mind but is also the right thing to do as a responsible owner.
In this guide we’ve taken a look at the best natural dog/pet wipes on the market at the moment.
The good thing about these pet wipes is they also happen to be eco friendly, hypoallergenic and bamboo based as well.
So, they cover a few bases if you are into ethical products.
Let’s check them out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Best Natural Dog/Pet Wipes: Eco Friendly, Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic & Bamboo Based
Our top pick for the best natural dog/pet wipes are:
Pogi’s Pet Supplies Grooming Wipes (on Amazon) – Earth Friendly, Hypoallergenic and Bamboo Based Wipes
Best Natural Dog/Pet Wipes: Review
Pogi’s Pet Supplies Grooming Wipes
Features & Pros
- Pet grooming wipes good for coats, paws, and bums on small through to large dogs, and thin through to thick coats
- They are designed to clean, freshen and condition
- Wipe away dirt and odor from the coat and skin (stay away from the eyes and sensitive areas). They leave your dog’s coat looking shiny
- Comes in either a 100 pack, or a 400 pack. A 100 pack will last you roughly a month based on using 3 wipes a day
- The wipes themselves are 8 x 9 inches with a Oeko-Tex® sustainably harvested bamboo base that breaks down quickly
- Hypoallergenic – Completely free of parabens, alcohol, fragrances, chlorine, and harsh chemicals.
- Comes in either a fragrance free, or a Green Tea Leaf Scented pack
- Ingredients include Purified Water, Polysorbate20 (water-soluble preservative), Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E, Awapuhi Extract, Cucumber Extract, Benzoic Acid (pH adjustor, prevents the growth of microbes)
- Made in China in a Nordic Swan, ISO 9001, GMPc, BCR, GMP, and EPA certified facility
- Biodegradable according to OECD 311, ISO, ASTM, and EN Regulations
- For external use only
Best Natural Dog/Pet Wipes: Buyer’s Guide
What are natural ingredients?
Natural ingredients come from a renewable/plentiful resource found in nature.
What are synthetic ingredients?
Synthetic ingredients been formulated or manufactured by a man made chemical process, and may or may not be derived from a natural source.
What might be some examples of synthetic ingredients?
- sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and other sulfates,
- Benzyl benzoate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
Why choose natural ingredients over synthetic ingredients?
In general, a natural ingredient might:
- be better for the environment – biodegradable and non toxic
- have less carcinogens, be less toxic, be less likely to disrupt the endocrine system, or cause skin irritation in your pet
Natural ingredients generally have less processing involved than a synthetic ingredient.
Not all synthetic ingredients are harmful, and not all natural ingredients are completely harmless though. It’s more a rule of thumb that natural ingredients tend to be less risky for pet care products
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here