If value for money is what you want out of a dog dryer/blower, you’ll want to check out this SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower Review/
This grooming blower and dryer comes in at a cheap price, and seems like a good option for smaller dogs and delicate to medium grooming jobs.
It would suit amateurs, or professionals looking for a second cheaper unit for small jobs.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go to viewing the SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower here:
SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower: Review
- A pet dryer and blower that is more affordable than most dryer/blower options on the market
- Has adjustable airflow speed between 25M/S and 60M/S
- Has 2 temperature options available
- Has a 2400W output power
- Voltage is 110/120V (bot for 220v usage)
- Has a noise reduction device at the air inlet points
- Comes with spring hose, an air filter and 4 nozzles/attachments
- The 4 attachments are a multiple finger head, a rectangle head, a circle head and a concave tip head
- Comes in a blue or pink color
- Has a 12 month warranty – but you should check the warranty length and conditions yourself at time of purchase
- There’s 2 buttons on the unit – a power button, and a heating button
- There’s also an air speed dial on the unit
- The unit is portable and made of plastic
- Has a plastic unit instead of the steel unit that other more expensive pet blower/dryers have
- Although the power is good, it doesn’t feel like it has that absolute top end high power some more expensive blowers have
- The hose, unit and attachments feel cheaper than more expensive units. The long term durability of these materials may be a question, but that’s yet to be tested
- It’s not clear if the unit is made in the USA or overseas. For the price, we are guessing it is made overseas
- For the the price, it is GREAT value for money blower/dryer. It is less than a quarter of the price of other blower/dryers on the market, and it performs really well. You don’t quite get the high end power of other more expensive blowers though, so professionals or those blowing out heavy coat or larger dogs may opt for a more expensive option with greater airflow power. As mentioned above, the long term durability of this dryer/blower hasn’t yet been tested – so make sure you know the warranty conditions and length before buying and make sure you’re comfortable with it.
SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower Be For?
- Those looking for a cheap value for money pet blower/dryer
- Those looking for a low to medium power blower
- Amateur groomers
- Professional groomers looking for a second cheap blower/dryer to use on smaller dogs, or for small jobs
- Owners looking for a blower/dryer for delicate grooming and for small dogs, puppies and thin coat dogs
Who Might The SHELANDY 3.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower NOT Be For?
- Those looking for a super high power dryer/blower
- Those looking for a heavy duty steel unit blower/dryer
- Those looking for a blower/dryer for heavy coat and thick double coat dogs
SHELANDY 4.2HP Pet Dryer/Blower
SHELANDY offers a more powerful blower and dryer with a 4.2HP model that has twin motors and 3050 Watts. You can check it out here:
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here