When it comes to vacuums, we are interested in the ones that have the capability to clean up pet hair.
One of these models is the Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum (NV352), which is an electric vacuum that comes with a pet tool attachment.
In this Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum (NV352) Review, we look at the main features and potential drawbacks to this vacuum so you can get a good idea or not whether it’s worth your money.
Let’s take a better look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Vacuum Cleaner Champagne (NV42): Review
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this vac here:
Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum (NV352): Review
- An electric/corded vacuum for general dirt and pet hair
- Works as either an upright vacuum, or you can detach the cannister and use it as a portable vacuum
- Has two settings – a bare floor setting, and a brush roll setting for carpets
- Has swivel steering for better maneuverability
- Has a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens
- Has a 25 to 30 feet cord length
- Vacuum hose length is 5 feet
- Cleaning path width is 9.25 inches
- The full vacuum unit weighs only 12.5 lbs. The canister alone is 7.5 lbs.
- The vacuum dimensions are 45.2” high x 11.4” wide x 12.4” deep
- The dust cup holds 1.2 dry quarts (to the fill line) and 3.0 dry quarts (real usable capacity)
- Runs with 1200 Watts
- Power rating is 10 Amps
- Comes with a Wide Pet Upholstery Tool, Dusting Brush, 24″ Crevice Tool, and 5.5″ Crevice Tool
- Comes with a 5 year limited warranty
- Does not come with a Pet Power Brush
- Does not have fingertip controls to change floor type setting – you will have to turn the Brushroll ON and OFF instead
- Is a bit top heavy and can fall over when you aren’t handling the vacuum
- For the price, which is very affordable, this is one of the better value for money vacuums on the market. It has good suction, is lightweight, and no real major drawbacks. Like all vacuums, read the warranty conditions and return policy before you buy to cover your purchase.
Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum (NV352): Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum (NV352) Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Electric/corded vac
- Detachable vac
- Affordable vac
- Lightweight vac
- Strong suction vac that can be used on large areas
Who Might The Shark Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum (NV352) NOT Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Cordless vac
- Dual brushroll vac
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here