When it comes to vacuums, we are interested in the ones that have the capability to clean up pet hair.
One of these models is the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum Review, which is a handheld battery powered vac with a lithium battery.
In this Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum Review, we look at the main features and potential drawbacks to this vacuum so you can get a good idea or not whether it’s worth your money.
Let’s take a better look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum (LV901): Review
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this hand vac here:
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum: Review
- A handheld portable vac
- Comes at an affordable price
- Can use it in the house, or outside in cars and boats
- Comes with a lithium ion battery which is rechargeable
- Battery run time is around 10 minutes
- The vac is lightweight, weighing under 5lbs
- The vac dimensions are roughly 15.4 inches (H) x 4.78 inches (W) x 6.35 inches (D)
- The vac dust container capacity is roughly .56 quarts
- The cleaning path is roughly 6 inches
- Wattage required is 130 watts
- Power rating is 9 amps
- Comes with a Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and XL Motorized brush tool
- A light powered cleaner for light mess and small areas
- More for surface cleaning than for deep vacuuming
- The dust container capacity is not large
- The run time on the battery could be better – some people experience less than 10 minutes battery life
- The price is affordable, and this vacuum is one of the better lightweight handhelds on the market with good suction and consistent performance. Remember this is a small area vacuum for quicker cleans. As far as handheld pet vacuums go, we would probably also look at the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Cordless Vacuum as another option
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Lightweight vac
- Handheld vac
- Cordless vac for small areas
- Cheap vac
Who Might The Shark Cordless Pet Perfect XL Hand Vacuum NOT Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Electric vac
- Heavy duty or heavy suction vac
- Vac with an extended battery life, or long battery durability
- Vac for large areas
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here