When it comes to robotic vacuums, we are interested in the ones that have the capability to clean up pet hair, and of course general mess.
One of these models is the Samsung POWERbot R9250 Robot Vacuum, which is a robo vac for hardwood floors and thin carpets.
It has 50x power, and has a large dust container.
In this Samsung POWERbot R9250 Robot Vacuum Review, we look at the main features and potential drawbacks to this robotic vacuum so you can get a good idea or not whether it’s worth your money.
Let’s take a better look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Samsung POWERbot R9250 Pet Robot Vacuum: Review
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this robo vac here:
Samsung POWERbot R9250 Robot Vacuum: Review
- A robo vac for both thin carpets, and hard floors
- Can clean up pet hair, and regular dirt/debris
- Works with a combo type brush
- Has Point Cleaning that lets you simply point for on-demand vacuum cleaning
- Has 50x power
- Has a cleaning speed of 12.6 in/sec
- Has WIFI connectivity that allows the vac to work with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Also works with your smartphone – can control the vac from your smartphone
- You can program automatic scheduled cleaning times on the vac
- Automatically detects surface types to optimize suction power.
- Has Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView 2.0 Sensor – Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles. Coverage map shows on app where POWERbot has cleaned
- Has CycloneForce Technology for cleaning
- Also has buttons on the vacuum for one touch cleaning
- Has a rechargeable battery – works for about 60minutes on full charge
- Is a self charging vacuum that automatically docks – and then it resumes cleaning by leaving the dock
- Has a large sized dust container – 0.7 litres
- Has a washable filter for allegens and particles
- Has smart sensors to detect objects, and has anti drop off sensors
- Has a 1 year limited warranty, and 6 month battery limited warranty
- Not a cheap vac
- Doesn’t have the Edge Clean Master Side cleaning blade
- Not for medium to high pile carpets
- Not for large areas – more for small to medium sized rooms
- Not a heavy duty vac – if you want heavy duty, get an upright vac
- More for light duty cleaning
- For low volume, and thinner pet hair – not for high volumes of thick pet hair
- The R9250 is OK, but for the price, you are better off looking at other advanced robo vacs that come with more features and overall better performance. The iRobot Roomba 690, 890, and 960 and 980 models are worth a look if you want some of the most advanced robotic vacs on the market. The Neato Connected Series is also a good option (D3 through to D7). Make sure you are aware of the warranty conditions and return policy before you buy to protect your investment
Samsung POWERbot R9250 Robot Vacuum: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Samsung POWERbot R9250 Robot Vacuum Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Advanced robotic vac, that is smartphone enabled
- Robotic vac for pet hair
- Robotic vac for hardwood and low pile carpets
Who Might The Samsung POWERbot R9250 Robot Vacuum NOT Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Heavy duty vac
- Vac for medium to high pile carpets
- Cheap vac
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here