When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
A few of the more popular brands are Rug Doctor and Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there is also other variants of the 2X model such as the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner (on Amazon), and Bissell ProHeat 2X Lift Off Pet Carpet Washer & Shampooer (on Amazon)
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Which To Get?
This one is pretty simple as these cleaners are completely different types of machines.
The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 is a heavy duty cleaner machine designed to come close to the performance of the rental professional cleaners.
It’s also the more expensive of the two cleaners.
If you want a heavier duty cleaner, get the Rug Doctor Might Pro X3.
For a more affordable lighter cleaner, get the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution.
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Differences
- The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 is designed as a professional grade cleaner, whereas the ProHeat is more a light to medium duty cleaner
- The Rug Doctor X3 has an adjustable height handle
- The Rug Doctor X3 has a Triple-Action Vibrating Brush with 75% more bristles to lift and fluff carpet, whilst the ProHeat has a 12 Row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrush
- The Rug Doctor X3 has a 3.9 gallon water tank and a 3 gallon solution tank, and the ProHeat has a 1 gallon tank
- The Rug Doctor X3 has 101 inches of water lift (suction), whilst the ProHeat has a more regular level suction
- The Rug Doctor X3 is an 11 Amp cleaner, whilst the ProHeat is a 6.8 Amp cleaner
- The Rug Doctor X3 has a 5 year limited warranty, and the ProHeat has a limited 3 year warranty
- The Rug Doctor X3 weighs 39lbs, whilst the ProHeat weighs around 17lbs
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Similarities
- Both can be used on carpets and in the home
- Both are electric corded cleaners
- Both have a hose and tool attachment for above the surface cleaning of upholstery etc.
- The cleaning path of both cleaners is roughly the same at about 10 to 11 inches
- Both are 120 volt machines
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 vs Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here