When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
A few of the more popular brands are Rug Doctor and Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there is also other variants of the 2X model such as the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner (on Amazon), and Bissell ProHeat 2X Lift Off Pet Carpet Washer & Shampooer (on Amazon)
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution: Which One To Get?
Although the cleaners are similar in many aspects including price, the Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner is the superior cleaner in our opinion.
It probably performs more consistently with a few less drawbacks, and you also probably get a heavier duty clean out of it, especially with the Super Spray feature.
It is designed to have 75% more suction than similar machines on the market, and also have quicker dry times of up to 4 hours.
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution: Differences
- The Rug Doctor has a Super Boost Spray feature for heavily soiled areas
- The Rug Doctor’s handle is collapsible, whereas the Bissell is a fixed handle upright cleaner
- The Rug Doctor has a 28 foot electrical cord, and the Bissell has a 22 foot electrical cord
- The Bissell has Heatwave technology to keep water temperature maintained, whilst the Rug Doctor doesn’t have that feature
- The Rug Doctor has a cleaning path of 12 inches, whilst the Bissell has a cleaning path of 11 inches
- The Rug Doctor has a 2 year limited warranty, and the Bissell has a 3 year limited warranty
- The Rug Doctor is heavier at 25lbs compared to the Bissell at 17lbs
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution: Similarities
- Both can be used on carpets, Upholstery, and Area Rugs
- Both have dual cleaner scrubbing brushes
- Both have a hose and tool attachment feature for cleaning upholstery and other items apart from the floor – the Rug Doctor hose is 7.7 feet and the Bissell hose is 7 feet
- The Rug Doctor has a quick dry in up to 4 hours, and the Bissell has a quick clean mode as well
- Both have a 1 gallon water tank capacity
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner vs Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here