This Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 30 inches tall, and can fit spaces of 29”-58” width, with 6”, 8” and 12” extensions included.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
You can go straight to viewing this pet gate here is you prefer:
Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate (on Amazon) – 30 inches tall, and can fit spaces of 29”-58” width, with 6”, 8” and 12” extensions included.
Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate: Review
- A pet gate that is 30 inches tall, and can fit spaces of 29”-58” width, with 6”, 8” and 12” extensions included.
- Can be pressure mounted
- Has a lever handle on the door on this gate with a safety lock
- Good for wide openings, doorways, hallways and staircases
- Juvenile Products Manufactures Association certified. Also meets the safety standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Made of all steel
- Hardware to mount to wall included
- Made for children 6-24 months
- Can be used for medium to large dogs
- Not a big concern, but door only swings one way
- Installation/assembly takes a little bit of time and effort to get the gate position and assembled as it should be to have the gate working 100% right – but once it’s in place it works well
- The pressure mounts aren’t anywhere near as secure as the hardware mounts included in the kit
- The gate is OK. To have it super secure and prevent it slipping around you may have to use the hardware mounts and fix it to a wall. Apart from that, there’s not a whole heap wrong with the gate
Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate Be For?
- People who want a 30 inches tall gate
- People who want a gate that can fit spaces of 29”-58” width, with 6”, 8” and 12” extensions included.
- People with children 6-24 months
- People with small to large pets
- People who want either a pressure mount or hardware mount gate
Who Might The Regalo Extra WideSpan Walk Through Safety Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want a freestanding gate
- People who want a gate taller than 30 inches
- People who want a gate that fits spaces outside the range of 29”-58” width
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here