Paw.com offers a range of PupRug™ Dog Bed models.
In this guide, we list those models of bed, describe the features of each, as well as discuss who each bed might be for.
Let’s take a look at them.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
PupRug™ Dog Beds
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing each bed here:
- PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed (on Paw.com) (there are White, Grey, Polar White, Blush Pink & Charcoal Grey colors available – click through to the Beds section to see both)
- PupRug™ Runner Faux Fur Memory Foam Dog Bed (on Paw.com) (there is both a White and Grey color available – click through to the Beds section to see both)
- PupRug™ Faux Fur Animal Print Memory Foam Dog Bed (on Paw.com) (there are various prints available – click through to the Beds section to see them all)
*Note – colors and styles may change in the future after this guide is published – always check the product pages before ordering to confirm.
PupRug™ Dog Beds: Reviews
PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed
- A bed that has the appearance of a stylish rug
- Comes in two styles – rectangle, and curvy
- Has a removable and washable faux fur cover (that is water and odor resistant)
- Has a waterproof memory foam liner
- Made with an orthopedic memory foam base – has a 10 year no flat guarantee
- Has a non skid bottom
- Comes in three sizes:
- Small/Medium – 40″ L x 30″ W
- Large/Extra Large – 50″ L x 35″ W
- Giant – 60″ L x 40″ W
PupRug™ Runner Faux Fur Memory Foam Dog Bed
- Has essentially all the same features as the above Faux Fur Orthopedic dog bed, except the Runner comes in one size – 72″ L x 28″ W
- Designed as a runner rug
PupRug™ Faux Fur Animal Print Memory Foam Dog Bed
- Has essentially all the same features as the above beds, except …
- This bed comes in many different animal prints – Polar Bear, Zebra, Brown Faux Cowhide, Black Faux Cowhide, Tiger Faux Print, Cheetah Faux Print.
- Different prints might come in different sizes
- But generally, the two sizes for the Animal Print beds are:
- Original – 55″ L x 50″ W
- Junior – 40″ L x 35″ W
*All of Paw.com’s PupRug™ Beds, including the PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Bed, PupRug™ Runners and PupRug™ Faux Animal Print Beds, have a memory foam base that measures approximately 2 inches thick.
PupRug™ Dog Beds: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The PupRug Beds Be For?
- Those who want a rug style bed
- Those who want a dog bed to match in with their home decor, or to offer a stylish alternative to regular dog beds
- Dogs that will be OK with a 2 inch foam base
- Those looking for some type of waterproofing in a dog bed
Who Might The PupRug Beds NOT Be For?
- Those looking for a cheap dog bed
- Those looking for a dog bed with more support that a bed like a bolster bed might provide for example
- Those with destructive dogs, or chewers
- Those looking for a dog bed with more than 2 inches of a foam base
- The Runner and Animal Print beds may not be for Giant dogs
- In general, larger dogs may do better with a bed with a thicker foam base – say, 4 inches or more
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here