The Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer is small/compact and lightweight, and is for very light touch up grooming on your pets.
It runs on AA lithium ion rechargeable batteries, but is this a good thing?
We’ve outlined the other main features and potential drawbacks of this trimmer in the Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer Review below to provide a better and clearer picture of what you might be getting if you decide to buy.
Let’s get into it.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
(*Friendly Disclosure – links to retailers or brands on this page may include affiliate links, and we may receive a commission when you purchase through these links)
Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer here:
Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer: Review
- A cordless pet hair trimmer
- Designed for cutting thin hair on the face, pads, ears, and sensitive areas
- Runs on 1.5V AA lithium batteries
- Runs at 6600 Strokes per minute
- Has a precision cutting blade
- Is 5.3 inches in length
- Weighs 0.2 lbs
- Includes the Trimmer, 1 AA lithium battery, Cleaning Brush & Oil
- You need to purchase a lithium ion battery charger separately
- The trimmer is not very powerful – only for very light trimming only
- The batteries for this charger don’t make a lot of sense. It would be better to have full sized lithium ion batteries and have it come with a charger. It would also be better if the trimmer had a bit more power. Trimmer alternatives you might consider are the Wahl BravMini+ or the Wahl Mini Figura
Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer Be For?
- Those who want a cordless trimmer
- Those who want a AA lithium ion battery trimmer
- Those who want a light duty trimmer for fine hair on pets
Who Might The Oster AMP Cordless Pet Hair Trimmer NOT Be For?
- Those who want a trimmer that comes with a charger
- Those who want a heavier duty trimmer
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here