If you’re looking for tougher and more durable dog beds, you’ll probably want to check out this Ninja Dog Bed review.
Dog Gone Smart market their Ninja bed as a resistant and repellant type bed to chewing, odors, pet stains and other things, so we’ve taken a look at it to see whether it’s one of the best in this category, or whether there are better more durable and more resistant dog beds available.
Let’s jump into it!
Ninja Dog Bed Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you want to go straight to checking out the Dog Gone Smart Ninja Dog Bed, you can do so here:
Dog Gone Smart Repelz-It Ninja Dog Bed Review
Dog Gone Smart Repelz-It Ninja Dog Bed
- Made as a tough and durable dog bed that can be used indoors or outdoors, and even in dog crates, carriers and kennels
- Made to stand up to chewing, scratching and dirt/hair/odors/mess
- Has a pet safe chew and scratch resistant nylon outside layer
- Has a water resistant outside layer
- Outside layers are double stitched for added strength
- Has a special Repelz-It trademark layer on the outside to repeal bacteria, dirt, stains and other nasties
- Has a concealed zipper pocket to prevent chewing
- As of 2017 it has a chew guarantee – but check the exact conditions of this offer before buying at the time you buy
- Available in a range of sizes all the way up to XXL which measures 30-inches wide x 48-inches long
- Available in 3 colors
- Not very chew resistant despite it being designed for this
- Not very water resistant despite it being designed for this
- Some dogs can find the zipper and chew at it
- The fill isn’t super durable – it can flatten over time
- For the price – there are better more heavy duty and durable dog beds and pads on the market available like the aluminium frame dog beds, or even the Big Barker chew resistant pad
Ninja Dog Bed Buyer’s Guide
Who Are Ninja Dog Beds For?
- Those looking for a flat mattress type dog bed to put in a dog crate or carrier
Who Might Ninja Dog Beds Not Be For?
- Those who want a TRUE chew resistant, scratch resistant dog bed, that will stand up to most mess and damage
- Look at the Kuranda, K9 Ballistics or Big Barker Crate Pad options instead!
What Are Some Alternate Dog Beds Worth Checking Out?
Some other chew resistant and ultra durable dog beds worth checking out to compare to the Dog Gone Smart Ninja Dog Bed are:
Chew Proof Crate Pad
- Best Dog Crate Pad For Chewers – Big Barker 4 Inch Orthopedic Foam Dog Crate Pad (on Amazon)
- Best Cheap Crate Pad For Chewers – K9 Ballistics TUFF Crate Dog Pad (on Amazon)
Outdoor Elevated Dog Beds That Are Heavy Duty and For Chewers and Destructive Dogs
K9 Ballistics Cujo Cot Dog Bed (on Amazon) – Heavy Duty Chew Resistant Outdoor Dog Bed
Kuranda Aluminium Dog Bed (on Amazon) – Heavy Duty Chew Resistant Outdoor Dog Bed
– Also available with Kuranda Reversible Fleece Pad (on Amazon)
Ninja Dog Bed Discounts, Clearances, Deals & Sales
Around certain times of the year such as July, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and of course Xmas and New Years, you might find that Amazon and Dog Gone Smart offer specials, discounts, clearances and deals for existing stock.
However, this is not guaranteed – it’s up to Dog Gone Smart and Amazon.
Ninja Dog Bed Coupons
You might coupons through certain promotions, but check with Dog Gone Smart to validate that it’s an official promotion and the coupons are legitimate.
Can You Get Ninja Dog Beds In the UK, Canada and Australia?
If you order through Amazon, they ship to Australia, Canada and the UK.
If you go directly through Dog Gone Smart, you have to enter your country and check whether they ship to your country.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here