This is a comparison guide of the MOOSOO 17Kpa vs 10Kpa models.
We look at the features of each cordless vacuum, and outline the differences and similarities between them.
We also consider which one might be best to get.
Let’s take a look at them.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
MOOSOO 17Kpa vs 10Kpa Cordless Vacuums
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing each vacuum here:
- MOOSOO 10Kpa Cordless Vacuum (on Amazon)
- MOOSOO 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum (on Amazon)
- MOOSOO Upgraded 17Kpa Cordless Vacuum (on Amazon)
*Note – MOOSOODirect is the only authorized online store for brand MOOSOO. Check the return/guarantee, and warranty conditions before you buy to make sure you are aware of them and satisfied.
MOOSOO 17Kpa vs 10Kpa Cordless Vacuums: Which To Get?
Considering the price difference, for the upgraded suction power and motor, and the other additional features and ability, it’s value for money to get the 17Kpa model compared to the 10Kpa.
MOOSOO 17Kpa vs 10Kpa Cordless Vacuums: Differences
The main differences between the two models are:
- The 17Kpa model has an upgraded brushless motor which has more power and is designed to last longer
- The 17Kpa model has a slightly quicker charge time (4 hours vs 5 hours)
- The 10Kpa model might have a slightly longer operation time (up to 35 minutes vs 30 minutes in standard and 15 minutes in MAX mode for the 17Kpa)
- The 17Kpa model has a rotator joint with slightly more rotation capability
- The 17Kpa is a 2 in 1 vac, whilst the 10Kpa is a 4 in 1 vac
- There’s a slight weight difference
- + a few other minor differences
Read the attachments, tools and items that come with each kit from the seller you buy from.
MOOSOO 17Kpa vs 10Kpa Cordless Vacuums: Similarities
Some of the main similarities are:
- Both are cordless
- Both are rechargeable on a charging dock
- Both are stick, and also handheld vacs
- Both can be used on all surfaces
- Both have multi stage filtering
- Both are lightweight
- Both come with a warranty
MOOSOO 17Kpa vs 10Kpa Cordless Vacuums: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here