The Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer is one of the most powerful pet dryers on the market.
It has a huge 8.0 combined Horsepower with two 4.0HP motors, making it good for dogs with thick coats and double coat breeds that need strong airflow.
It offers one speed when using one motor, and a second speed when both motors are being used.
In this Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer Review Guide, we outline the main specs and potential drawbacks of the model so you can get a good idea of whether it’s suitable for you or not.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer here:
Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer: Review
- A powerful 2 speed pet dryer you can mount to the wall
- All steel construction
- Has two motors with 26,370 RPM motor turbines
- Each motor has 4 HP, and you can have one or both motors switched on at once
- Air flow is 245 CFM / 61,000 FPM
- 18 Amps
- 2160 Amps
- Has a two stage dual fan
- Power cord is a 12 ft. Heavy Duty cord
- Dimensions of dryer is 21.75″x18″x9.25″, and it weighs 16 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Comes with 10 ft. 1.5″ diameter heavy duty hose, heavy duty blower nozzle and air flare and an Integrated Wall Mount Bracket
- This dryer does not have a heating element to change the settings to heat the air
- There’s no variable speed option available, so it’s pretty powerful with no lower settings
- This dryer is one of the more expensive pet dryers on the market
- A pretty good options for a pet dryer if you want a powerful strong airflow 2 speed dryer. You can use it with one or both motors turned on. Not a dryer for those looking for a heated, variable speed dryer. Not for small dogs, or timid dogs. Also, not for people on a budget.
Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer Be For?
- Those who want a two speed pet dryer
- Professional groomers
- Those looking to dry or blow thick and double coat dogs on the highest air settings
- Those who want a wall mounted pet dryer
Who Might The Metro Air Force Twin Turbo High Velocity Pet Dryer NOT Be For?
- Those who want a pet dryer with heating settings or a heating element
- Those who want a variable speed pet dryer
- Those wanting to dry small dogs, timid dogs, nervous dogs and scared dogs
- Those on a budget
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here