The Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer is one of the only dryers on the market that you can hold in your hand while using it on your pet.
It has no heating element so the air stays room temperature, but is has a good 1.3HP motor for airflow at 18,000 ft./min.
In this Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer Review, we outline the main features and potential drawbacks to this pet dryer so you can get a quick idea of whether or not it’s what you’re looking for.
Let’s take a closer look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you like, you can go straight to viewing the Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer here:
Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer: Review
- A handheld pet blow dryer you can use to blow or dry your dog
- Made with a steel construction
- 1.3 Peak Horsepower
- 8 Amps
- 960 Watts
- Airflow is 160 MPH / 85 CFM. The air travels as 18,000 ft./min
- Has a 6 foot air hose
- Has a 12 foot power cord
- Measures 4.5″x7.5″x9.75″ , and weighs 3lbs
- Comes with 6 Ft. Hose with Air Flow Control, Shoulder Strap, Air concentrator Blower, Air Flare, and a Table Mounting Hook
- Made in the USA
- Has no heating element, so it’s just cool air
- Not as much for thick, double coat, and bigger dogs
- Not a variable speed dryer
- Lacks the top end power of the most powerful dryers on the market like the K-9 III Dog Grooming Dryer for example
- Overall, as a portable handheld and lightweight dryer for thinner coat and single coat dogs, this dryer is great. If you don’t need a heater element, or don’t need variable speed for say soft airflow for small dogs and puppies, this dryer is value for money.
Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer Be For?
- People looking for a lightweight, portable and handheld pet dryer
- People looking for a single speed dryer
- People looking for a dryer without a heated air option
- People drying single coat and thinner coat dogs
Who Might The Metro Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer NOT Be For?
- People looking for a regular ground positioned pet dryer
- People looking for a variable speed pet dryer
- People looking for a pet dryer with heater settings
- People looking for a 4.0HP heavy duty dryer for the thicket coat and double coat dogs
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here