The Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer is one of the most powerful pet dryers on the market.
It has a whopping 4.0 Horsepower, making it good for dogs with thick coats and double coat breeds that need strong airflow.
There’s both a single speed and variable speed model available.
In this Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer Review Guide, we outline the main specs and potential drawbacks of the model so you can get a good idea of whether it’s suitable for you or not.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you like, you can go straight to viewing the Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer here:
Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer: Review
There’s a single speed model of this dryer which is the B-3, and it has an airflow speed of 29,250 ft./min.
The variable speed model is the B-3V, and it has an airflow speed of 0 to 29,250 ft./min. – you can select an airflow speed to suit you.
The variable speed model also comes with an extra Easy Change Foam Filter.
Features Of Both Models
- Have a steel construction
- 4.0 Peak Horsepower
- 9.5 Amps
- 1140 Watts
- The cord is a 12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor
- Dimensions and weight of the dryer unit are 11.5″x7″x7″, and 8 lbs.
- Comes with a 10 ft. 1.5″ diameter heavy duty commercial strength flexible hose, and Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle
- This dryer does not have a heating element to change the settings to heat the air
- This is a mid price pet dryer – there are cheaper non USA made dryers on the market
- Overall, as long as you are OK with not having heated air settings, the variable speed model of the Blaster is good quality, made in the USA and performs well. It’s good for professional groomers, but amateurs can use it too.
Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer Be For?
- Those who want the choice of a single speed or variable speed pet dryer
- Professional groomers or amateurs at home
- Those looking to dry or blow thick and double coat dogs on the highest air settings
- Those looking to dry or blow thin and single coat dogs
- Those looking to dry or blow small dogs, nervous dogs, and timid dogs on the lowest air setting on the variable speed version
Who Might The Metro Air Force Blaster Pet Dryer NOT Be For?
- Those who want a pet dryer with heating settings
- Those on a budget
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here