ILIFE offers a few different robotic vacuums in their robo vac range.
Two of these are the V7s, and the newer model – the V7s Pro.
To save you time and research, we’ve put together an ILIFE V7s vs V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum Comparison Guide outlining the main differences and similarities between these robo vacs/mops.
You should get a good idea of which one might be best for you based on matching up this information with your own preferences and needs.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
ILIFE V7s vs V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the more advanced version of this robotic vacuum cleaner and mop here:
ILIFE V7s vs V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Which To Get?
The V7s Pro is the newer model. So, our opinion is to get the V7s Pro.
- You might also like to read this guide which outlines some of the other top robot vacuum models for pet hair and general cleaning, as well as pet hair vacuum buyer’s tips.
ILIFE V7s vs V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Differences
- The V7s Pro has a run time of 110 to 120 minutes, whilst the V7s has a run time of around 90-110 minutes
- The V7s Pro has an Advanced i-dropping technology that makes mopping more efficient and reliable, which the V7s doesn’t. With i-dropping tech, the water tank sprinkles the floor only when V7s Pro is moving, minimizing water consumption for a thorough wet clean. To prevent mechanical overload and floor damage, the water tank stops dispensing water as the robot stops at a spot for mopping.
- The V7s Pro has smart dust bin technology that alerts you when the bin isn’t installed properly
ILIFE V7s vs V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Similarities
- Both have a 300mL dustbin and water tank, that is twice as larger than other robots, and allows V7s to cover a space over 2100 sq ft.
- Both have the extra large 77.5 sq in microfiber cloth removes stains and dirt that powerfully removes stains and dirt and won’t damage the floor.
- Both have Roadrover wheels
- Both are robo vacs with tangle free brushes
- Both have spot mopping capability with a water container
- Both have 3 cleaning modes – edge cleaning mode, auto cleaning mode, spot cleaning mode
- Both have side brushes to clean walls and edges
- Both can clean up pet hair, and regular dirt/debris
- Both clean hard floors, and low pile carpets
- Both have a rechargeable battery
- Both are self charging vacuums
- Both have a dust container/are bagless vacs
- Both can be scheduled to clean at certain times
- Both can also clean automatically with the touch of a button
- Both have a low profile design to fit under furniture
- Has a 1 year limited warranty
ILIFE V7s vs V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here