ILIFE offers a few different robotic vacuums in their robo vac range.
Two of these are the V5s, and the newer model – the V5s Pro.
To save you time and research, we’ve put together an ILIFE V5s vs V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum Comparison Guide outlining the main differences and similarities between these robo vacs/mops.
You should get a good idea of which one might be best for you based on matching up this information with your own preferences and needs.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
ILIFE V5s vs V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the newer model, the V5s Pro here:
ILIFE V5s vs V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Which To Get?
The V5s Pro is the newer model. So, our opinion is to get the V5s Pro.
However, before buying ILIFE, we think it’s also worth having a look at the iRobot Roomba 690, 890, 960 and 980 models first.
Note though that the Roombas are jus vacuums, and not vacuum/mops.
ILIFE V5s vs V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Differences
- The V5s Pro has slightly bigger wheels at 65 mm compared to 58mm – this gives it slightly better stability
- The V5s Pro has a run time of 120 to 140 minutes, whilst the V3s has a run time of around 90-110 minutes
- The V5s Pro has an Advanced i-dropping technology that makes mopping more efficient and reliable, which the V5s doesn’t
- The V5s Pro has a new advanced motor with Max mode for more powerful cleaning, that the V5s doesn’t
- The V5s Pro is designed to be slightly more quiet in operation
ILIFE V5s vs V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Similarities
- Both are robo vacs with tangle free brushes
- Both have spot mopping capability with a water container
- Both have 3 cleaning modes – edge cleaning mode, auto cleaning mode, spot cleaning mode
- Both have side brushes to clean walls and edges
- Both can clean up pet hair, and regular dirt/debris
- Both clean hard floors, and low pile carpets
- Both have a rechargeable battery
- Both are self charging vacuums
- Both have a dust container/are bagless vacs
- Both can be scheduled to clean at certain times
- Both can also clean automatically with the touch of a button
- Both have a low profile design to fit under furniture
- Has a 1 year limited warranty
ILIFE V5s vs V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here