ILIFE offers a few different robotic vacuums in their robo vac range.
Some of their main models are the V series – the V3s Pro, V5s Pro, V7s Pro and V8.
To save you time and research, we’ve put together an ILIFE V3s Pro vs V5s Pro vs V7s Pro vs V8s Comparison Guide outlining the main differences and similarities between these robo vacs/mops.
You should get a good idea of which one might be best for you based on matching up this information with your own preferences and needs.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
ILIFE V3s Pro vs V5s Pro vs V7s Pro vs V8s: Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these vacs here:
ILIFE V3s Pro vs V5s Pro vs V7s Pro vs V8s: Which To Get?
The V8s is the most advanced model, then the V7s, then the V5s, followed by the V3s Pro which is the most basic.
The V3s Pro is a robo vac only.
The V5s Pro is a robo vac and spot mop, with a more advanced Max motor.
The V7s Pro is a robo vac and spot mop, which has smart dust bin technology.
And, the V8s has LCD front display/button technology, along with bigger water and dust containers.
Overall, we would say the V3s Pro probably offers the best value for money when you look at it’s price and performance. It’s basic, but it’s quite affordable.
ILIFE V3s Pro vs V5s Pro vs V7s Pro vs V8s: Differences
- The V3s Pro is a vacuum only
- The V5s Pro is a vac and spot mop machine, and has a Max motor (with a bit more power), and is slightly more quiet than the V3s Pro
- The V7s Pro is a vac/mop, has the smart bin technology that let’s you know when the dust container is properly installed, and has a slightly larger spot mop cloth
- The V8s has the front LCD display and control buttons on the vac/mop machine, and has the larger dust container and spot mop cloth
ILIFE V3s Pro vs V5s Pro vs V7s Pro vs V8s: Similarities
- All have Roadrover wheels
- All are robo vacs with tangle free brushes
- All have spot mopping capability with a water container
- All have 3 cleaning modes – edge cleaning mode, auto cleaning mode, spot cleaning mode
- All have side brushes to clean walls and edges
- All can clean up pet hair, and regular dirt/debris
- All can clean hard floors, and low pile carpets
- All have a rechargeable battery
- All are self charging vacuums that automatically re-dock to recharge
- All have a dust container/are bagless vacs
- All can be scheduled to clean at certain times
- All can also clean automatically with the touch of a button
- All have a low profile design to fit under furniture
- All have a 1 year limited warranty
ILIFE V3s Pro vs V5s Pro vs V7s Pro vs V8s: Reviews
- ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum/Mop Review
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robotic Vacuum/Mop Review
- ILIFE V7s Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
- ILIFE V8s Robotic Vacuum/Mop Review
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here