If you’re looking for a pet stroller with a lot of features, you’ll want to check out this HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty Pet Stroller Review and Buyer’s Guide.
In it, we list the main features and potential drawbacks of this highly rated pet stroller that you can use for carrying your pet while walking.
You should know that is is designed for small to medium pets up to around 55lbs, or two pets up to 70lbs when the extra compartment space is folded out. When fully folded out, the stroller compartment has dimensions of 30 L x 18 W x 23 H.
Let’s take a closer look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty Pet Stroller: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the HPZ pet stroller here:
HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty Pet Stroller: Review
- A stroller with an oval aluminum frame that is lightweight but still strong
- Designed mainly for walking and not so much jogging
- It has an expandable compartment to hold one pet up to 50lbs, or two pets up to 70lbs total
- Compartment comes with two pads/mats included for extra comfort
- Compartment measures 30 L x 18 W x 23 H – pets should be able to fit into this compartment dimensions regardless of weight
- Stroller wheels have suspension for a smoother ride
- The front wheel rotates and swivels
- The rear wheels have rear wheel brakes
- You can quickly fold the stroller down when you’re not using it
- Stroller has a cover that is a water resistant material
- There’s an under stroller basket for extra storage
- There’s also other pockets and cup holders on the stroller
- The handlebar that you push the stroller with is 37 inches above ground level
- Wheels are a heavy-duty soft rubber coated plastic
- As of May 2018, there’s a 3-YEARS FREE WHEELS REPLACEMENT PROGRAM to replace worn/damaged wheels. But, make sure you check this is still valid when you purchase.
- Comes in 3 different colors
- Not a cheap pet stroller
- The wheels are good but could be better. We prefer pneumatic wheels with metal rims.
- The stroller handle could be a bit higher off the ground
- For some people, the stroller doesn’t fold up flat enough and the stroller is slightly heavier than they would like
- Overall, this is one of the best made pet strollers on the market in terms of quality and design of the stroller. It’s for one or two small pets. The drawbacks of this stroller are not enough to take away from this stroller in any major way – they are moreso minor drawbacks
HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty Pet Stroller: Buyer’s Guide
What Might The HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty Pet Stroller Be For?
- People wanting a pet stroller for casual walking
- One small pet, or two small pets with the compartment fully folded out
- Pets that can fit into a 30 L x 18 W x 23 H compartment
What Might The HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty Pet Stroller NOT Be For?
- Large pets over 70lbs
- Pets that can’t fit into a 30 L x 18 W x 23 H compartment
- Intense exercise
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here