When it comes to steam cleaner mops, we are interested in the ones that have the capability to help with clean up of pet related mess, and general floor mess.
One of these models is the Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop/Cleaner WH20200, which is a steamer, mop and cleaner (with cleaning solution) all in one.
Be aware that some steam mops require you to vacuum or sweep first for pet hair, otherwise the pet hair can clog up the steam mop pad.
In this Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop/Cleaner WH20200 Review, we look at the main features and potential drawbacks to this steam mop so you can get a good idea or not whether it’s worth your money.
Let’s take a better look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Hoover Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200: Review
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this steam cleaner here:
Hoover TwinTank Steam Cleaner/Mop WH20200: Review
- An electric steam cleaner mop that has dual tanks for clean and solution based water
- Has a triangular cleaning pad head to get into corners and crevices easier
- Ha variable steam control for different steaming amounts and cleaning solution amounts for different floor types and types of stains
- Quite lightweight at around 6lbs
- Designed to heat water in around 30 seconds
- LED light indicates when the steamer is ready for steaming
- Has a 30 foot power cord
- 12 Amps
- 1500 Watt
- Has a 2 year limited motor warranty
- Comes with Sample Bottle of Cleaning Solution, 3 Microfiber Triangle Pads, Cooling Tray and Carpet Glider included
- The plastic feels a bit cheap on this steam mop
- Some people have issues with the mop leaking instead of steaming
- Some people have issues with the durability overall of the mop in terms of the motor or other parts of the unit
- Comes at a cheap price, and is OK when it works. But there can be durability concerns, and concerns over the quality of the parts and material this cleaner is made with. For a similar or slightly more expensive price, you can also look at the LIGHT N EASY, O-Cedar, Bissell or other affordable type steam cleaners. Although these are straight steamers without cleaning solution
Hoover TwinTank Steam Cleaner/Mop WH20200: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Hoover TwinTank Steam Cleaner/Mop WH20200 Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Steam and cleaning solution cleaner 2 in 1
- Twin tank cleaner
- Variable control steamer
- Cheap steamer mop
Who Might The Hoover TwinTank Steam Cleaner/Mop WH20200 NOT Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Heavy duty cleaner
- Super durable cleaner
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here