This is a Furminator Pet Nail Grinder Review where we look at it’s features, and who it might and might not be for.
Let’s get to it.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Furminator Pet Nail Grinder
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this nail grinder here:
Furminator Pet Nail Grinder: Features
- A cordless nail grinder
- Uses AA batteries
- Uses sanding bands to groom nails
- Has two speeds
- Has a LED light to illuminate work on front of grinder
Furminator Pet Nail Grinder: Review, & Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Furminator Pet Nail Grinder Be For?
- Those looking for a battery operated grinder
- Those looking for a 2 speed grinder
Who Might The Furminator Pet Nail Grinder NOT Be For?
- Those who want more than 2 speeds
- Those who want a corded grinder
- Those who want rechargeable batteries
- Those who prefer a Dremel or another brand of nail grinder
- Those who want zero noise – from using a pair of manual nail clippers for example
Should You Get The Furminator Or A Dremel?
We prefer the Dremel 7300-PT and the Casfuy grinders over the Furminator.
Other factors you might consider when comparing the two are:
- Durability (how long the tool and it’s battery lasts for)
- What’s included in the warranty
- Size of the tool
A Dremel tool may also take other Dremel accessories and allow you to do other tasks and light projects around the house.
If you want to check out some of the other Dremels made specifically for pet nail grinding and their features, you can do so in this comparison guide.
If you want to view them directly, you can do so here:
- Dremel 7300-PT Dog & Cat Nail Grinder Kit (on Chewy)
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Pet Nail Grooming Tool (on Amazon)
- Dremel PawControl Dog Nail Grinder and Trimmer 7760-PGK (on Amazon)
- Dremel 7300-PGK Dog & Cat Nail Grinder Kit (on Chewy)
- Dremel 7300-PGK Pet Grooming Tool & Kit (on Amazon)
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here