If value for money is what you want out of a dog dryer/blower, you’ll want to check out this Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Dryer/Blower Review/
This grooming blower and dryer comes in at a cheaper price compared to most high end units on the market, and is versatile for different sized dogs with different types of coats
It would suit amateurs, or professionals looking for a second cheaper unit.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Blower/Dryer: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Blower/Dryer:
Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Blower/Dryer: Review
- A 4.0HP pet blower and dryer that comes at a very affordable price
- Has two speeds – Low (which is 4921 FPM and CFM 92), and High (which is 9842 FPM and CFM 113)
- Has 3 heat settings – off, low and high. Off temperature is room temperature air, low is 77F+ heat, and high is 113F+ heat
- Comes with 4 attachments – a 7 finger attachment, a rectangle attachment, a circle attachment and a concave head attachment
- Comes with a flexible hose that can be extended between 2.6 to 7.9 feet
- Voltage is 110-120V
- CE Approved (indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA))
- Comes with a 2.5 Foot power cord
- Has a lifetime warranty (but check the warranty conditions and duration yourself when you buy)
- Easy to change and clean the filter on this unit
- The heating can sometimes be inconsistent – sometimes it may come out too warm, whilst other times it may come out quite cool. But, this is not a major issue
- Doesn’t say whether it is USA made or not. It may be made overseas made
- Doesn’t come with a carry bag
- Although a good overall blower/dryer, it doesn’t have the absolute quality of materials and high end power of the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower
- The long term durability of this dryer/blower compared to the more expensive blower/dryers is not tested yet – after 1 year it’s not clear how long these units will last.
- Overall, a great value for money dryer/blower. It’s around a quarter or less than a quarter of the price of the high end blowers/dryers on the market. Would be good for both professionals and amateur groomers.
Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Blower/Dryer: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Blower/Dryer Be For?
- Those looking for a value for money pet blower/dryer
- Those looking for a 2 speed blower/dryer
- Amateur groomers
- Professional groomers looking for a second cheap blower/dryer
- Owners looking for a versatile blower/dryer for dogs of most sizes and with most coat types
Who Might The Free Paws 4.0HP Pet Blower/Dryer NOT Be For?
- Those looking for a high end USA made pet dryer/blower built for the heaviest coats. Instead, you might check out the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower
- Those looking for a variable speed blower/dryer
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here