The Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Blower/Dryer is a 2 speed grooming unit with several heat settings.
It presents great value for money for both amateurs and some professionals.
In this Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower Review, we outline it’s major features and also it’s potential drawbacks for you to consider.
You should get a good idea whether it will suit you or not. Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower here:
Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower: Review
- A 16 Amp pet dryer and blower
- It has two air speeds – low and high, up to 18000 FPM. Air volume is 200 CFM
- There is also heat off, heat low and heat high settings
- Comes with 3 nozzle attachments (flat, concave and round) and 1 backup air filter
- Comes with a carry handle, making it portable
- Has a 10 foot stretchable rubber air hose
- Specifications of the blower/dryer are 1800 Watts, 110 volts and 60 cycles
- The warranty is 6 month limited warranty for home use – but, check the warranty conditions and duration when you buy
- The price of this blower/dryer is good considering what it offers
- More for home use than professional grooming use
- Only two speeds are available – low and high
- The clamps that hold the nozzle attachments could be a little more secure
- Doesn’t have the same max air volume or air speed of the Flying Pig One High Velocity
- Doesn’t have the high end blowing speed and power of a professional unit like the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower
- A great value for money blower/dryer for at home dog groomers. Works well without having the top end power of some other blower/dryers. Could also be a good unit as a second blower/dryer for professional groomers for small jobs.
Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower Be For?
- Amateurs looking for a value for money blower/dryer
- Professionals looking for a second blower/dryer for small jobs
- People looking for a 2 speed unit
- People looking for a unit with multiple heat settings
- Single coat dogs
- Small dogs, puppies, medium dogs, large dogs, nervous dogs – just about any dog with any temperament as the unit runs quiet and you can adjust speeds so as not to scare them
Who Might The Flying Pig Simple Home Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower NOT Be For?
- Very thick double coat dogs – specifically blowing their coat out where you need maximum power. Check out the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower instead
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here