The Flying Pig One High Velocity Pet Grooming Blower/Dryer is a variable speed grooming unit with multiple heat settings.
It presents great value for money for both amateurs and professionals.
In this Flying Pig One High Velocity 4.0HP Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower Review, we outline it’s major features and also it’s potential drawbacks for you to consider.
You should get a good idea whether it will suit you or not. Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Flying Pig One High Velocity 4.0HP Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Flying Pig One High Velocity here:
Flying Pig One High Velocity Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower: Review
- A single motor pet grooming blower and dryer
- Has 4.0HP and 16.36 Amps
- Has three heat settings – None (warm air), Low and High
- The heat settings vary between 85~165 F
- The air speeds are faint air flow, high airflow, and the air speeds in between – you can control and select the speed with the variable speed dial
- The air volume is 240 CFM
- The air speed is 28000 FPM
- Has 1800 Watts
- Is a 110 volt machine
- The blower/dryer unit measures 16″L x 9″W x 9″H, and is steel
- Comes with 2 nozzles and 1 extra filter
- The nozzles are a flat nozzle and a round nozzle
- Comes in a range of colors – pink, purple, and green
- Has a 10-foot rubber hose
- Comes with a 1 year product warranty – but you should check the warranty conditions and duration when you buy
- It’s easy to clean the filter on this unit
- Works more quietly when it is turned on than most other blower/dryers
- The C clamps that hold the attachments on can sometimes become a bit flimsy, but this is not a major issue
- Doesn’t come with a brush type fingered attachment like some other blower/dryers
- While certainly having good air speed, it doesn’t feel quite as powerful at it’s highest speed as the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower
- Overall, this is one of the best performing pet grooming blower/dryers on the market, and the price is affordable! The variable speed dial and different heat settings are great. If there was only one major drawback about it, it’s that it’s lack of top end air velocity/speed probably doesn’t make it as good for blowing out the coat of very thick double coat breeds of dog. You might go with the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower instead for that. Apart from that, the Flying Pig One High Velocity is great
Flying Pig One High Velocity Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Flying Pig One High Velocity Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower Be For?
- Amateurs and professionals looking for a value for money blower/dryer
- People looking for a variable speed unit
- People looking for a unit with multiple heat settings
- Single coat dogs
- Small dogs, puppies, medium dogs, large dogs, nervous dogs – just about any dog with any temperament as the unit runs quiet and you can adjust speeds so as not to scare them
Who Might The Flying Pig One High Velocity Pet Grooming Dryer/Blower NOT Be For?
- Very thick double coat dogs – specifically blowing their coat out where you need maximum power. Check out the K-9 III Dog Dryer/Blower instead
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here