This Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 27 inches tall and fits open spaces between 38-60 inches wide.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this gate here:
Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate (on Amazon) – 27 inches tall and fits open spaces between 38-60 inches wide.
Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate: Review
- A soft gate that is pressure mounted
- Can be used in doorways, hallways, bottom of stairs, kitchens, laundry rooms, bedrooms and playrooms
- Is 27 inches tall and expands from 38-60 inches wide
- Is a neutral color to fit in with many home decors
- Has rubber bumpers to prevent the gate damaging walls
- Easy to both install and take down
- The gate itself is machine washable
- Is portable – you can pack it up and take it to another location
- Because it is a soft pet and baby gate, it isn’t as heavy duty as some other pet gates on the market that are thick metal
- Overall it is good value for money if you are looking for a lightweight, soft, portable pet and baby gate that still has the ability to block off spaces and openings
Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate Be For?
- People looking for a soft pet and baby gate
- People looking for a 27 inches tall pet and baby gate
- People looking for a pet and baby gate that expands from 38-60 inches wide
- People looking for a pressure mounted pet and baby gate
Who Might The Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate NOT Be For?
- People looking for a metal pet and baby gate
- People looking for a pet and baby gate taller than 27 inches
- People looking for a pet and baby gate that is outside the width range of 38 to 60 inches
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here