ECOVACS makes a few different models of their DEEBOT robo vac.
The N79S is the newer upgraded version of their older N79.
In this ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 vs N79S Comparison, we outline the differences and similarities between the two, so you can get a good idea of which might be better for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 vs N79s: Comparison, & Which To Get
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these robo vacs here:
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 vs N79s: Which To Get?
The N79S has the Max cleaning mode (with 2x power), and the ability for Alexa voice control – both of which the N79 don’t have.
So, if those extra features interest you, you may want to get the N79S, which is essentially the newer and upgraded model, over the N79.
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 vs N79s: Differences
The N79S has the following features and main differences which the N79 doesn’t have:
- a Max Suction Mode which allows you to increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control.
- Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning.
- A 120 minute run time battery compared to the N79’s 100 minute run time battery
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 vs N79s: Similarities
- Both are robo vacs for both thin carpets, and hard floors
- Both can clean up pet hair, and regular dirt/debris
- Both have Smart Phone App Controls that allow you to schedule & track cleaning sessions, accessory status, battery life, & receive error alerts.
- Both are Android & Apple compatible.
- Both require 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi.
- Both have Smart Motion Navigation & a Cleaning System with a helix brush-roll, addual side brushes combined with Smart Motion guided auto-clean. Both have specialized cleaning modes – Spot Mode for targeted cleaning and Edge Mode for corners and edges, plus the regular auto cleaning mode.
- Both have side brushes that can clean walls and edges
- Both have anti collision, and anti drop sensors
- Both automatically re-dock and re-charge
- Both have a rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Both have an internal dust container for debris and hair
- Both come with a filter net, sponge filter and high efficiency filter
- Both have a 1 year warranty
- Both come with these Accessories: remote control, main brush, side brushes, docking station
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 vs N79s: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here